The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
GUNZILLA
6,498 Posts
Corruption! Are you surprised? Pops always said that most successful businessmen are dishonest, and that every politician feeds off of them like a tick on a dog.

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
Chief, this is part of the "China SpyGate" investigation that fired up with Rep. Swalwell's china doll spy. Remember Swinesteins Chinese nationalist chauffeur? That was just a surface scratch. Also notice how Pelosi is keeping a low profile on this? Her and Mr. Pelosi are deep in this too. Cockroaches don't like bright lights.

·
Registered
9,857 Posts
And that explains why Schumer claimed he was demoting her from her post on the Judiciary Committee, he claimed it was because of age related cognitive decline. I bet she forgot how much Chinese money she's taken in over the years. Just like Hiliary answered the FBI when they asked her about her illegal server, "I can't recall that".

·
Premium Member
4,103 Posts
You wonder about the word CROOKED?? Spelled a little different it STILL comes out POLITICIAN. :mad: :mad: And Trump was shining a light on the roaches. See how the scurry.:LOL::LOL:
Quite obvious THEY don't care what we think about them. Can't wait till it voting time for all those roaches. Thinking the American voters are arn't as blind as the roaches think.;)

·
Registered
9,857 Posts
Why do you think the cockroaches tried so hard to impeach POTUS Trump and had to put Joey the Fingers in office by any means, inlcuding election fraud, to keep it all covered up. Ten bucks says Adam Shiff has a little Chinese or Ukrainian loot in his off shore accounts.

Russia, Russia, Russia was all a deflection from China, China, China.

·
Premium Member
17,992 Posts
My guess is The Dems, media, big tech, and the FBI and everybody else will turn on Sleepy Joe. They don't care about him now. The end result is to put Harris in there. That was the plan all along!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
You wonder about the word CROOKED?? Spelled a little different it STILL comes out POLITICIAN. :mad: :mad: And Trump was shining a light on the roaches. See how the scurry.:LOL::LOL:
Quite obvious THEY don't care what we think about them. Can't wait till it voting time for all those roaches. Thinking the American voters are arn't as blind as the roaches think.;)
At one time, I would think that too, wait till election time. The american voter never seizes to amase me. Just look at this last electoin. I, think most american people are liveing in a toumb, they can not see or do not care about what is happing .

·
Premium Member
4,103 Posts
At one time, I would think that too, wait till election time. The american voter never seizes to amaze me. Just look at this last election. I think most american people are living in a tomb. They can not see or do not care about what is happening .
It'll be too late when they finally DO open their eyes and see what's REALLY happening.
And my guess is they probably don't really care. Too busy NOT rocking the boat and just trying to get by?
Wait till they try to do something and it's NOW against the law. :eek:
Keep your powder dry.

And getting rid of ANY of the politicians will probably never happen. The members of the ruling class will have to vote on that and they don't want to rock the boat either. Getting a little too close to home and I can hear the butt puckering already. :oops:

·
GUNZILLA
6,498 Posts
If we really want to solve the problem of the dishonest "Movers & Shakers" in Washington we need to string a few up and watch them Moving and Shaking from an oak tree branch at the end of a rope.
🤣🤣

1 - 12 of 12 Posts