The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone here give me some affordable advice on a highly reliable (not mag fed) 12 Gauge Tactical pistol grip semi-auto shotgun? Of course I want the M4, but at $2,400 it's beyond my price range.
I have a cheap Turkish made 12 gauge mag fed bullpup shotgun and I hate it. even with 3" high brass it hangs and refuses to feed reliably. I'm selling it soon. (it was an impulse buy as I've never owned a bullpup before and wanted to see if I would like it.) I hate it. I would never trust it in a survival situation.
below are my criteria:
1) Can fire 2 3/4" & 3" reliably without feed issues.
2) NOT mag fed, as I do not trust 12 Gauge to reliably mag feed.
3) Pic railing would be nice if included.
4) Tan, green or cammo finish.
5) High quality and easy to maintain.
I have been checking out endless reviews on many, but trust people here that shoot regularly more than user reviews on sales sites.
Thanks for any input folks. God Bless.

·
Premium Member
20,783 Posts
You are very limited looking for a good inexpensive semiauto tactical shotgun. They do make some cheap ones but I don't know how good they are. I am not sure how much you want to spend. The Remington Versa Max is an excellent shotgun and sells for about $1200 if you can find one. Is that in your price range?

Reactions: shootbrownelk

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Another vote for the Mossberg 930SPX. Recommended one to my Brother a few years back. He LOVE'S His. 👍

·
Registered
6,773 Posts
You are very limited looking for a good inexpensive semiauto tactical shotgun. They do make some cheap ones but I don't know how good they are. I am not sure how much you want to spend. The Remington Versa Max is an excellent shotgun and sells for about $1200 if you can find one. Is that in your price range?
The OP said mag fed. I think he means removeable magazine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts