Ah ammo boxes scattered everywhere...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/28/02 11:40:18 am)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rifles all lined up in their nice little cases in the living room, ammo in all the pouches, handguns in their cases ready to go...

Weather in the high 40's, cloudy with very little wind. And an hour left before my little brother shows up so we can go to the range.

Dang I'm way too well prepared for this afternoon...

Tac401
    Administrator
    (12/28/02 11:51:28 am)
    Re: Ah ammo boxes scattered everywhere...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Have a good time Kiddo!
    Tac
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

teehee1
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/28/02 2:06:19 pm)
    TTL: Soundz great, the only thing I don't look foward too when I shoot a few guns is the cleaning: Yuck, have a HNY, teehee
    Life is not:easy, fair or cheap and sometimes bad things happen to good people..:)

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/28/02 3:47:33 pm)
    Well so much for shooting at the range. All locked up and nobody around - not even a note as to why the public range was closed.

So guess I won't get to shoot that AK-74 this year after all.

ruffitt
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/28/02 3:59:10 pm)
    Major bummer. But at least you have smething to look forward to in the New Year.

cointoss 2
    *TFF Staff*
    (12/28/02 5:27:31 pm)
    T dat sure is da pits! Just about as bad as the gun show Sweet Soo and I went to today, lots of tables and few guns. Same old story "what you got ain't woth nothin but the same thing on my table is the best their is". Couldn't find anything worth carrying home because of all the candy and doodads. 'Cuse me while I go pout!
    cointoss2

Bompa
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/28/02 7:58:33 pm)
    Reply Re: Ah ammo boxes scattered everywhere...
    Can't shoot outdoors here also..With the foot of snow on Christmas day things are sort of closed down .. Hope I can check out the indoor range tomorrow to see how the Docter sight that I got for Christmas works..Got it on a CZ75 and I am rather anxious to see how it works..Am a big fan or the Optima sight that is no more..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.