Airport security question, even if you do not fly

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

pickenup
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/1/03 1:41:51 am)
    Reply Airport security question, even if you do not fly
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    When they give you your terrorist ratings number (color) what do you think it is going to be?

I heard on the news tonight, that "ALL" passengers will eventually have a risk number assigned to them. They will check things like your credit rating, employment history, etc. to evaluate the potential of you being a terrorist. Then issue each person a number, associated with a different color. Thought they were intruding into your private life before??? This is going to be tested at 3 airports for 3 months. Which 3 airports is a secret. (undisclosed) Hope my number is not 666.

rayra
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/1/03 5:05:40 am)
    Re: Airport security question, even if you do not fly
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'll settle for a '333'.
    Rich

V.I.P. Member
    (3/1/03 9:31:40 am)
    Reply Airline terrorism coding
    What a wonderful idea! Since I:

Own a box cutter (along with a whole chest full of sharp tools),
    Own knives and swords,
    Own firearms,
    Carry a firearm,
    Know how to use my firearm,
    Know how to use explosives,
    Know alot about conventional, chemical, nuclear, and biological munitions,
    Know how to fly,
    Worked for an international arms dealer,
    Speak a foriegn language,
    Lived in Africa,
    Travel overseas to such wonderlands as the Phillipines,
    Just discovered I may be the victim of identity theft, and
    Fear the Adminstration is turning America into a police state,

I guess I'm screwed, huh?

Smoky14
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/1/03 9:45:02 am)
    Reply Re: Airline terrorism coding
    505799: I think you had better plan on walking, with me

Smoky

pickenup
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/2/03 2:33:18 am)
    Reply Re: Airline terrorism coding
    505799;
    Na...You will be OK, as long as you have good credit.

V.I.P. Member
    (3/2/03 5:45:43 am)
    Reply Credit?
    Credit?

What's credit?

jp58c
    (3/2/03 12:43:36 pm)
    Reply Re: Credit?
    Tell the Airlines you'd rather take the train,bus,boat ,car,walk.
    It's just the begining of the NWO,and you thought the AWB would sunset.Next they'll be limiting purchases of firearms bow/arrows knives..........Canada,Britian,Australia,New Zealand
    THE AMERICAN CONSTITUTION can't happen?just wait

1952Sniper
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/3/03 8:41:28 am)
    Reply | Edit
    Re: Credit?
    Oh, but won't you feel safer on the plane, knowing that everybody's credit has been checked?

I usually choose to drive anywhere I go, because I think flying is a major ripoff. And with the new security measures in place, I absolutely refuse to fly. This will be interesting later in the year when I'll have to go to an engineering conference. I'm trying to picture the look on my boss's face when I tell him I need a week off to drive there and back.

I can't see how it's legal to do a credit check on people for something like this. What freakin' good is that going to do?
    Macht kaputt, was euch kaputt macht!

gpostal
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/3/03 9:20:02 am)
    i'm sorry sir ,but until you pay your citi-bank master card you cannot board this flight

1952Sniper
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/3/03 9:34:34 am)
    Reply | Edit
    Mark my words, this type of law will classify people with bad credit as terrorists. I just honestly don't see the freakin' connection here.
    Macht kaputt, was euch kaputt macht!

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (3/3/03 9:37:31 am)
    I see no reason to fly anyway. If I can't do it in SD I don't need to do it.

Doesn't good credit mean having blank checks in the check book

jzdziarski
    (3/9/03 8:01:47 pm)
    Don't worry about identity theft, they'll be implanting chips in your hand soon enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.