The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
I am newer to firearms and decided on getting a Ruger Security 9 for my conceal carry weapon. Only issue is I would like to appendix carry and it is hard to find holsters for that particular model. Any suggestions on a good company that I can find a holster for it? Doesn't have to be top of the line, just not junk.

·
Super Moderator
38,451 Posts
The first place I would look would be Alien Gear. I do not know if they have an appendix carry holster for your particular gun, but I have the "shape shift" system for my P938 and it does have appendix carry as one of the options.

Reactions: djthumper

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. That actually was one of the first places I looked. I messaged their customer service last night and they said for my model they recommend carrying 3 o clock to 4:30 which unfortunately isn't ideal.

·
Premium Member
9,765 Posts
On Your 6 Designs.! I have a couple and like them

·
Premium Member
7,494 Posts
I have the alien gear OWB paddle holster for my Security 9. You can move it around to wherever you want to carry it.

You will want to slide it around to 3:00 if you ever want to sit down. :)

CEB70531-D6AD-4A4A-BC2A-01BAD915096B.jpeg

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just ordered one from here. Thanks for the recommendation! If I don't like it I am holding you personally responsible. Only joking!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts