ak22

Discussion in 'Informational & Technical Archives' started by ruffitt, Feb 24, 2003.

1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

archangelreb
    (2/6/02 7:39:30 pm)
    | Edit | Del All ak22
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Can Anyone tell me how to find a dealer for AK 22 Mags. I bought one at a gun show took it out to try it out and lost the mag in the woods.

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/6/02 7:50:07 pm)
    | Edit | Del Re: ak22
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Welcome to TTF archangelreb
    Someone will be along shortly with the info you need.

I lost a mag fer the 700 SS DM last year, What a waste of three cartridges and some sheet metal.

RUGER RULES

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/6/02 8:14:38 pm)
    Hi, welcome to the forum.

Don't know if this will help or not but try tapco.com. They carry a lot of AK stuff.

Gunguy

bondai
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/6/02 8:42:42 pm)
    archangelreb...

Welcome to the board. Call Zander's Sporting goods.

1-618-785-2235

catalog #GA3614 $22.49 each

archangelreb
    (2/7/02 5:10:03 pm)
    Thanks for all the info. I never knew there was a website for firearms enthusiasts.

cointoss 2
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/7/02 5:25:23 pm)
    Welcome ak22, will tell you what we know if we know, make yourself at home and have one on me down at the Pumphouse.
    cointoss2