Alinsky's rules for radicals. In play now?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ponycar17, Apr 5, 2009.

1. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

From someone's personal site but the rules are what is written in the book Rules for Radicals...
    http://www.geocities.com/WallStreet/8925/alinsky.htm

Do any of these look familiar with what is going on in today's political scene? I can think of an example of almost, if not every tactic. :mad:

Also see Saul Alinsky's dedication that was written in Rules for Radicals...

From http://foxforum.blogs.foxnews.com/2008/10/23/jpinkerton_1023/

Also, reference Barack Obama and the Strategy of Manufactured Crisis. Open your eyes to what is happening and teach others to do so as well. Our public is being manipulated out of fear and ignorance. A year ago I wouldn't have thought this was possible and would have called believers in such a theory tin-foil hat wearing conspiracy theorists but today, it's unavoidable for the free-thinking person to be blind to what's unfolding to the sadistic glee of American globalist liberals. It's sad and scary... :eek:

2. Marlin T

Marlin T Well-Known Member

Many many thanks for anther fantastic post Pony.

So so so sad, but I think that I have to agreee with you

3. oldogy

oldogy New Member

Yep, written in the early 1970s. Alinsky was a community organizer in beautiful Chicago, just like our messiah, HObama.
    HObama learned well.:(
    oldogy

4. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Since the post has a new home which makes it less likely to be seen by anyone, I'll revive it with a post... :rolleyes:

I think someone has missed the point on this post. Few Americans are politically-driven to understand the issues. Even on a firearms forum, few check the political forums. Relegating truth to the abscesses of a political forum will not bring about change, awakening or understanding.

Thanks but no thanks... It's difficult to believe that we combat our own kind in the information war. :rolleyes:

I believe that most folks benefit from political posts. I believe most folks do not understand the seriousness of our grievances until they've seen the specifics. To this end, this thread has been relegated to the Fire for Effect Forum by some moderator, undeserving of the title on such a firearms forum. The purpose of this thread is to educate prospective firearms owners and voters on this forum. I contend that gravely poor judgment has placed this thread and others into territory critically important to members of this forum, for which they will never see...

Last edited: Apr 5, 2009