1. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Im not sure, but I think the identity of Allah is "the liberal democrats". Whenever we have engaged the muslim terrorists. i.e. Lebonon, the 444 days of Iran, Somalia, Afganistan and Iraq, the hue and cry from the liberal democrats has caused us to pull out or pull our punches. AlJazera reports from the muslim world the cry of "praise Allah" for each failure to prosecute our attacks. Therefor I postulate that the muslem world recognizes the liberal demcrats as allah. Now I wonder what manifestation of Allah is the correct one. Is it Harry Reid or Nancy Pelosie? Now I guess I have violated another U.N. mandate, treaty or some other tp.

2. Marlin T

Marlin T Well-Known Member

Funny you bring this up 45. I posted this this morning.

But let me refer to a synthesis that stands out, and conclusively defines what we are up against: 61 percent of the Koran talks ills of unbelievers or calls for their violent conquest and subjugation, but only 2.6 percent of it talks about the overall good of humanity.

To answer your question directly I guess that you would have to find the most intolerant of those you brought into question and that would be your answer.

I think all people that think are in violation of some UN ‘law’.

3. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

In keeping with my long established tradition of being totally politically incorrect, here I go again. I used to believe the Muslim lie that Christians, Jews, and Muslims were all "people of the book" and that Allah was merely the Arabic name of the God of Abraham, Jehovah or Yahweh.

I no longer believe this. As a Christian I serve a Jew. Jesus taught, and practiced all of the traditions of the Jewish faith. In essence Christians are a continuation of that faith. It doesn't matter that there are differences in the beliefs about who Jesus is between Jews and Christians. What matters is that Jesus taught the scriptures as the inspired word of the one God, the God of Israel.

Islam while sharing the Scriptures of the old testament has no unique traditions until Mohamed. Islam is therefore nothing without Mohamed. Now who was this "prophet"? If you read any of the Quran or Koran it becomes obvious that Mohamed was the antithesis of Jesus. Jesus taught peace and love, Mohamed taught violence and hatred. Jesus spoke of God's mercy. Mercy does not exist in the Muslim vocabulary. Whereas Jesus was a Jew, Mohamed cursed the Jews. What do the scriptures that Muslims supposedly believe say about that?

“I will bless those who bless you and I will
    curse those who curse you.” Genesis 12:3 + 27:29

So clearly while their history beginning with the bastard son of Abraham is told of in the Bible, Muslims are not "of the book" spiritually. In their tradition their prophet Mohamed was sent from Allah. Consequently I say unapologetically that Allah is a fraud.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2009