Americans are J i h a d Training Targets?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 4EvrLearning, May 5, 2009.

1. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

2. Suicide*Ride

Suicide*Ride Active Member

I think it's only natural to use a picture of one's enemy for "target practice".

I've been using obama's.... er.. usama's pin-up for target practice for years....

All jokes aside, I don't understand the mindset of a Muslim rag that instructs Al Qaeda or its followers to commit "Jihad" against Americans when it says things like:

"Obama's economic stimulus plan is flawed,” and ridicules the president as “Mr. Yes We Can,” whose policies will “continue to loot all the hardworking Americans wealth.”

"Let's all band together & kill Americans because their Gov. leaders suck" does not sit well w/ me.

Last edited: May 5, 2009

3. islenos

islenos Active Member

Being Southern, I have always rooted for the underdog.
    I have backed freedom fighters as long as their intention is the liberation from oppression within their own country.

The problem with Bin Laden is that he didn't stick with just having his own country but felt he had to terrorize everyone else.

Jihad, meaning 'struggle' is exactly what we are facing.
    We all may be Mujahideen before it is all over with.

As for Targets, My Favorite is

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 5, 2009
  4. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

The word "targets" in this article isn't used to mean target practice. The i-magazine is written to reach Americans...to appeal to them...they are the "target audience" of the concept of ji.had against America....using our own people to bring us down.

Ji.had means much more than "struggle," from my understanding. That is the simplified version of the word.

5. islenos

islenos Active Member

Definition: Jihad is the Arabic for what can be variously translated as "struggle" or "effort," or "to strive," "to exert," "to fight," depending on the context. In the West, the word is generally understood to mean "holy war," and the terms are given, inaccurately, exclusively military connotations.

6. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

7. Suicide*Ride

Suicide*Ride Active Member

I say... BRING IT ON - Usama!!! :mad:

Us Americans (who are armed) will defend our land, liberties, & lives to the death!

(That felt good! :D)

8. islenos

islenos Active Member

I just look through that poor excuse for a magazine. The articles are fairly well written but graphics, photography and design are painful to look at. The only good photos were stolen but the way they use them as a design element shows me that editor knows nothing of good design.

ARRRGGGGG!