The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is worth a bookmark if you need ammo or are looking to check current prices, they're using bots for "Near realtime tracking of who has ammo in stock." On the who, the companies followed are listed below. I found a pretty good deal here, considering.

http://gunbot.net/index.php?cal=223556

ABLEAMMO
AIMSURPLUS
AMMOBANK
AMMOMAN
AMMOTOGO
AMMUNITIONDEPOT
BROWNELLS
CABELAS
FREEDOMMUNITIONS
GRAF
JGSALES
LAXAMMO
LGOUTDOORS
LUCKYGUNNER
KEEPSHOOTING
MIDSOUTHSHOOTERS
MIDWAYUSA
NATCHEZ
PALMETTO
PRIMARYARMS
SGAMMO
SPORTSMANSGUIDE
SURPLUSAMMO
TARGETSPORTSUSA
USARMORMENT
WHOLESALEHUNTER
WIDENERS
BCM
44MAG
EAGLEARMORY
RAINIER ARMS
RIFLEGEAR

·
Banned
5,428 Posts
No .25 ACP or 30/30 sadly. Wish they'd add more calibers and shot shells.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Very cool site. It's a good tool to use for reloading. If I can get the ammo + shipping for close to how much I pay to make it, per round, then I get it. That way it's free brass too.

·
Super Moderator
41,418 Posts
Very interesting site, thanks, I will probably use this when they get the reloading supplies bot working.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Thanks for the link. I didn't know about that site. Looking at prices for .22 LR is beyond sticker shock it's kinda jaw dropping. The only .22 in stock starts at 16 cents per round and go up to 48 cents per round. The most expensive .22 LR I've ever bought was $12.95 for 100 rounds of CCI mini-mags and I thought I was getting ripped off. That sounds cheap now.

·
Super Moderator
41,418 Posts
Yeah, I was looking at the 5.7X28 and the only one it shows is a place that is selling a 50 round box for $74.99 :eek:, that makes me want to let go of some of mine for ONLY $60 a box :rolleyes::p.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
I see this as a list of vendors to avoid.......total BS IMO.....crooks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts