The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got an email from ********* this morning , saying they had plenty of ammo.
They do have plenty of 9mm. It's trending at around $1.00 a round!
There are over 1600 buy now and over 2400 auctions.
Supply and demand.

·
Premium Member
19,179 Posts
A LGS around here is offering 9mm ammo at $30-40 a box. Some no-name imported stuff I never heard of. 223 is over a dollar a round.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Reactions: shootbrownelk

·
Registered
7,387 Posts
Just be patient and the ammo will come back. Happens every election cycle - nothing new. If you gotta plink grab the trusty-rusty .22 and go have fun. Save the big stuff for serious work. I do believe that most folks still have a healthy stash of .22s from the last panic. That was when "Dirtier Than Cheap" raped everyone on ammo and mags.

A word to the wise: after the dust settles this time, build yourself a decent stash and don't touch it. Make another stash of blasting ammo and replenish as necessary.:twocents:

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
When Hillary was for sure getting elected, I was paying ~$200.00 for Blazer Brass 9mm (1,000 rounds) and ~$230.00 for Wolf (Russian) 7.62X39) also 1,000 rounds), plus the beaucoup ammo boxes to store it in. And I'm still in good shape! My wife was real unhappy with me at the time, and so was the UPS guy.. Obviously I recommend y'all do the same after Trump gets elected (G)..

1 - 20 of 37 Posts