The Firearms Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
A buck a round for 9mm? I have no doubt that some will gladly pay that for it. I ain't one of them, I have enough loaded & components....I'm kind of short in the SP primer department.
Lol, i got the primers but a serious lack of the bullet portion, oh and no dies. got plenty of brass and powder though.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Found plentiful 9mm ($15.99/50) and 389 ACP ($19.99/50), 2 box limit on each. My wife was with me so we each bought our limit. If the place was closer I’d go back for more, but no rush. I have plentiful loading supplies, but I like to break in new pistols with factory ammo.
The brand is Norma, made in Hungary. I have 225 new Norma cases for .300 AAC Blackout, and it looks like good brass. I picked up about 25 empty 9mm cases at the indoor range last week, so pretty sure I know where the ammo originated.

The shop also had cheaper ammo, but it was Russian, so I passed. I shoot so I can load more...if it isn’t brass I’ll pass.

·
Premium Member
7,899 Posts
Bullets I have, Primers I have but could use some more, Powders I have, Empty Cases I don't have and Finding what I need is getting harder anywhere close enough to make it worth the trip.

·
GUNZILLA
5,955 Posts
I actually have a bit more than I thought I did. I hope and pray I never need to use any of it.
I'm in the same boat, if I have to use it all up it's going to be because it's a "Red Dawn" scenario
or it is a repeat of Independence Day aliens are invading.

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Bullets I have, Primers I have but could use some more, Powders I have, Empty Cases I don't have and Finding what I need is getting harder anywhere close enough to make it worth the trip.
2A, what cases are you short on?

Reactions: tedwitt and BAH

·
Premium Member
7,899 Posts
I am short on 30-06 and 40s&w. But i am not short on any loaded ammo for every caliber I shoot. What I am short of is Guns I would like to have. But that is a Different subject.

Reactions: tedwitt

·
Premium Member
7,899 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
I have paid less my self for once fired (How do they know) brass. I paid $30 including shipping for 500 .40s&w brass about 4 years ago.
As have I. Everything is going up these days. I bought powder on Tuesday...from the powder shelf to the cashier the price went up 4%.

I paid $37 for 1,000 40 S&W with free shipping from this same site in 2018. They have a significant discount for higher quantities...but today they only list the 100 case count, 500 is greyed out, and 1000 isn't even listed. I've seen lower prices elsewhere for once fired, dirty brass...at least this stuff is CLEAN.

·
Super Moderator
38,427 Posts
I am short on 30-06 and 40s&w. But i am not short on any loaded ammo for every caliber I shoot. What I am short of is Guns I would like to have. But that is a Different subject.
Jay, I have pretty much quit shooting .40 S&W. I have a couple hundred pieces of brass in a coffee can, do you want them?

·
Premium Member
7,899 Posts
Any .40 cases would certainly be appreciated. Bullets I can get. Hand Gun cases are what I can't get.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts