Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ldsteff
V.I.P. Member
(5/11/02 10:46:15 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del All AMT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I picked up a brand new AMT .45 cal Backup.Its a nice small .45 and tougher then hell to hold on to when you fire it..AMT is out of business so what I was wondering is does anyone know where I could get some decent grips and maybe a magizine extension for a 3 fingered grip?AMT was a pretty big company wasn't it? Thanks for any help!
Les

Zigzag2
*TFF Senior Staff*
(5/12/02 9:42:39 am)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: AMT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hiya' idseff, I tried a "Google search" (which I might add, is a good search engine) and could'nt find relacement grips or extended mags,
However, I did find plenty of 5 round mags for sale

cal414
(6/4/02 12:25:43 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del AMT
I've seen the finger extensions for the .380 backups but never for the 45. I have never seen any aftermarket grips for either. I owned a AMT backup in 45 back in 93. I just couldn't get it to cycle reliably and I couldn't hit crap with it. Lack of sights and very bad recoil...
combined with unreliability was cause to sell it.
It got replaced with a para P-12...and that got replaced with a G-27. I still have the G-27 and carry it daily. Never looked back after I found glocks. (TMI, sorry)

Jaketec
(6/11/02 10:57:20 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del AMT
I think AMT is around now as Galena Industries. Still making the Hardballer and Longslide

Tac401
Administrator
(6/11/02 11:06:15 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
ezSupporter
Re: AMT
Welcome Aboard Jaketec!
TFF VMBB Email Tac

Xracer
*TFF Senior Staff*
(6/12/02 8:45:31 am)
Hi Jaketec......Welcome to TFF!

AntiqueDr
*TFF Senior Staff*
(6/12/02 11:42:23 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
ezSupporter
Re: AMT
Galena Industries sleeps with the fishes.

We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
www.apaxenterprises.com
Master Dealer for Kimber, Wilson Combat and Dan Wesson

Xracer
*TFF Senior Staff*
(6/13/02 8:58:31 am)
How appropriate. I owned an early Hardballer, and about all it was good for was as a boat anchor.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts