An 11-year-old hero... Very good news story!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

deadeye006
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/25/03 5:52:15 pm)
    Reply An 11-year-old hero... Very good news story!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Very interesting story proving the importance of teaching kids about firearms EARLY in their lives, and allowing them to actually handle and shoot firearms. If the kid in this following news story wouldn't have gone to the shooting range with the 'ol man in his younger days, one more innocent person would have been killed by criminals. I recommend you read this article:

www.i-depth.com/P/r/rq004...sg/12.html

270abolt
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/25/03 8:11:13 pm)
    Reply Re: An 11-year-old hero... Very good news story!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Great story............ Thanks............

Another reason my son shoots all the time with me...........

11 yr old and 2.35" group at 100 yards with his 7mm-08 and thats a eight shot group

Yabra Kadabra Doo
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/26/03 11:27:36 am)
    Great kid.

1952Sniper
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/27/03 8:47:57 am)
    Reply | Edit Re: An 11-year-old hero... Very good news story!
    Wow. That is amazing. That kid had some guts to shoot at a guy who was using his grandmother as a shield. I don't know if I could have done that, even if I knew I could hit him. In a situation like that, all it takes is one little move on their part, and you'd end up killing the wrong person, or both.

I'm glad it turned out the way it did, though. Somebody please forward this story to the leaders of the Million Mom March and other anti-gun groups, please.
    Macht kaputt, was euch kaputt macht!

AntiqueDr
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/27/03 9:34:35 am)
    Re: An 11-year-old hero... Very good news story!
    And lets also hope the kid gets the guidance he needs to handle the aftermath of this. The events that occur after a fatal shooting get freaky for adults, I cant imagine going through all that at 11.

pickenup
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/27/03 8:24:17 pm)
    I am almost surprised that no one has brought charges against her for having the gun "somewhere" where the boy could get to it.
    Good going kid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.