And, now Missouri

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by armedandsafe, Apr 19, 2009.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

I particularly like the comment about opponents fearing us law abiding citizens morethan murderers. :D

Pops

2. glocknut

glocknut Active Member

Same logic as those who trust a pilot to fly a commercial aircraft at 30,000 feet but don't trust the same pilot with a gun...

If i were able to coin a phrase for these mindless idiots...i would refer to them as "failed minds".

mike
    gn

3. alhefner

alhefner New Member

I am constantly amazed at the total lack of logic in the anti-gun crowd! University campuses are wide open to any kind of predator and those predators have routinely gone hunting for victims on those campuses.

Not only the notorious mass murders but they are favored hunting grounds for rapists.

If we allow concealed carry on university grounds, the human predators who are essentially cowards, will shy toward some different "gun free" zone.

4. Islandboy

Islandboy New Member

"This says that we don't trust college presidents to decide for themselves whether guns should be allowed on campus or not," Kander said. "They should have the right to decide what's best for their campus."

Have these liberal "educators" earned our trust in deciding what our students are best taught?

State Rep. Gary Dusenberg, R-Blue Springs, said people's right to defend themselves from potential violence supersedes the will of college presidents.

That's for damn sure. My will to live will always supercede the will of an intellectual brain fart.

5. alhefner

alhefner New Member

:cool::cool::cool: Hear Hear!