The Firearms Forum banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
I've been carrying a gun since 1995 and the only person who has ever asked me (without ME starting the conversation) was my granddaughter, The Bean. I think she was about 7 so I told her something along the lines of " in case any bad guys try to hurt us."

A year or so ago she came to visit grandma and I and they were discussing a recent crime in which some nut job had walked down a hiking trail in our town randomly stabbing people. Helpless, unarmed, people.

I looked at The Bean and asked her if she remembered the previous conversation. She said she did and I told her "This is why I carry a gun."

I watched her process it in her brain and I SAW the light come on.

Other than that, I don't think anyone who really wanted to know has ever asked me

·
Registered
17,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
That would have been more interesting if that guy had shut up and let us listen to what the women were saying.

This is what the news does. Some politician will make a speech - blah blah blah blah blah. Then the news will tell us what he said. Because we are too stupid to understand what the politician said.

That's what happened here. There's a three second clip of The view, and then 20 seconds of him explaining what the woman said, then another three second clip of The view followed by another 20 seconds of him explaining what she said.

I understand that it's his YouTube channel, but damn. If you're going to show a video clip of something, shut up and show the damn clip.

Reactions: natfmarshall

·
Registered
479 Posts
Her: Are you carrying a gun?
Me: Sure. Aren't you?
Her: No. Of course not!
Me: Why not?
Her: Because I do not need to carry one.
Me: You have not needed one YET.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Because you don't want to have to live with the pain on knowing you could have and failed to if one is ever needed to protect those you love.

·
12,766 Posts
I like her reasoning, I like the fact that she took a training course and practices.
Yes, he needs to shut up.
Here is that video without him if you are interested.

·
Super Moderator
29,918 Posts
I like her reasoning, I like the fact that she took a training course and practices.
Yes, he needs to shut up.
Here is that video without him if you are interested.

Typical leftist hypocrisy. If you're a black, liberal female, oh yeah girl, get yourself a gun. Now a white, conservative male with a gun, LOOK OUT, THERE'S A LUNATIC ON A KILLING SPREE!!

Now Ted; being a moderator, it is our job to read each post and screen videos for content. If you ever post a video of those bobble headed morons again, I will request that the administration BAN you for life.

Just kidding 😁.

Sort of.

·
Super Moderator
43,841 Posts
I couldn't listen to all of it without my blood pressure "shooting" up, what a crock of crap!

·
Registered
130 Posts
I just finished it - I'm all for those ladies taking charge of their own safety and security, but have they ever considered the notion that the VAST majority of armed melanin-deficient men would be more apt to assist them in a life-or-death situation requiring firepower than to intimidate or take advantage of them in such a moment?

41 - 56 of 56 Posts