The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Barney5
(12/29/01 12:01:38 am)
Reply | Edit | Del All Another AR question???????????
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a SP-1 AR and the lower has a large hole that connects the upper to the lower. Who makes a large hole M4 upper if anyone. And is Hesse AR's any good?

LIKTOSHOOT
Senior Chief Moderator Staff
(12/29/01 5:40:26 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: Another AR question???????????
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bushmaster and nothing wrong with Hesse, though everyone love to bash them. LTS

Barney5
(12/29/01 6:42:30 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del Another AR question???????????
Thanks LTS, I found it on the bushmaster website, They make a converter pin. Do all companys that make AR uppers use the same size mounting pin hole?

LIKTOSHOOT
(12/29/01 7:00:25 pm)
Most except for Colt...

Barney5
(12/29/01 8:08:14 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del Another AR question???????????
Are there any uppers to stay away from, Because there so many like S&S, American sprit arms, They seem to be alot cheaper than OLY, Bushmaster?

LIKTOSHOOT
(12/29/01 8:15:28 pm)
I have yet to see a crudy upper from any of those you mentioned....most are contract parts that are just put together by others, though not always the case. I would look real hard for a take-off (used) I have had excellent luck finding 98%+ used uppers complete, for a lot less than new. LTS

1 - 1 of 1 Posts