The Firearms Forum banner

Another Custom Glock By Gorilla Gunworks

Tags
glock
7K views 39 replies 15 participants last post by  bumblebee 
#1 ·
Hey Guys Just wanted to show off another Custom Glock i did for a Customers Wife Recently and see what you guys think.
Firearm Gun Trigger Gun accessory Starting pistol
Firearm Gun Trigger Starting pistol Airsoft gun
Firearm Gun Trigger Starting pistol Gun accessory
Personal protective equipment Auto part

See less See more
#4 ·
Nope, I mean the stippled area in the middle.

Had not even noticed the notching at the rear. But yeah, that's the reason for that one. My Kimber is cut like that, and even though it is aluminum and Commander-size, it has less felt-recoil than a steel Government Model. Sitting lower in the hand helps.

Reactions: ampaterry
#6 ·
Not bad work at all! I would think though that the dimpling on the bottom of the trigger guard should be on the front instead/also. To me though, it's still a Glock!

#11 ·
On the right side, you didn't stipple over "Made in Austria GLOCK". Okay. That's probably a legal thing. But "patent pending". Is there some reason why you did not stipple out that nonsense?

Reactions: GorillaGunworks
#26 ·
That's it. Every month there is this group that has a "great gun giveaway". And I have YET to see a gun they are giving away that I would buy. But every month I put my name in for the drawing. Last month they were giving away two Glocks. If I had won, I would have paid my dealer 25 bucks to receive them, and then sold 'em.

It's not that I HATE Glocks. I just don't like Glocks. I have absolutely NO desire to own a Glock.

I feel the same way about an AR. I don't like 'em. I don't want one. I'll make fun of 'em. But I don't hate 'em.

#28 ·
Dibbs!
I offer $25 for the next Glock that is given to you.
That has GOT to be your first offer on it - -

YIPPEE!!!
I will have ANOTHER Glock as soon as Goofy gets lucky!

Man, I hope it is a G29; I don't own a 10 mm yet.

Good luck, Goofy!!
$25 for a Glock.
I think I am getting the better part of that deal;)
Mike

#32 ·
That's it. Every month there is this group that has a "great gun giveaway". And I have YET to see a gun they are giving away that I would buy. But every month I put my name in for the drawing. Last month they were giving away two Glocks. If I had won, I would have paid my dealer 25 bucks to receive them, and then sold 'em.

It's not that I HATE Glocks. I just don't like Glocks. I have absolutely NO desire to own a Glock.

I feel the same way about an AR. I don't like 'em. I don't want one. I'll make fun of 'em. But I don't hate 'em.
I don't own a Glock, or an AR either! Like you I don't hate them, they get the job done in their own way. I just happen to believe there are better choices.

#33 ·
I have owned three glocks, all of them .40S&W, I can never remember (or understand) the model numbers. They were the long slide, medium size, and the small one. My son was a cop in a small town and wanted a Glock to use as a duty weapon. I could never get used to the things. I sold the long one and the short one and kept the middle one for him to use. As soon as he quit being a cop, I sold that one too. I just don't care for them either.

#37 ·
The phrase is, "I don't get no respect", Rodney.

Don't forget to pull your tie's knot.

Reactions: ampaterry
#39 ·
Im like a few others. I don't hate a Glock, they serve a purpose and are very reliable, just not any purpose for me. IMHO a pistol should be sexy with all the right curves in all the right places, like a fine woman. ;)

#40 ·
My family of 4 owns 4 Glock 19's and 4 AR's for our bugout packs. I used to have M9's and really liked them. The G19's are lighter. We replace the springs in all the G's we buy. I have no problem with a service weapon. When the SHTF, a reliable, accurate service weapon with literally hundred of thousands of guns/parts out there is just fine with me.

We custom built Franken-AR's from stripped receivers/uppers. The guts (trigger group, stocks, sights) are the same. The barrels and handguards are different as the guns have different utilities. Every family member can grab a gun in the dark and operate it and operate on it from their spare parts bag, if something fails. When seconds matter, uniformity is key. If we have to GET OUT RIGHT NOW, we don't need to fumble with who has what gun and need which ammo. You grab your pack, any handgun, rifle and ammo pak and go.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.