Anschutz 22 mag clip (free)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/23/03 7:48:34 pm)
    Anschutz 22 mag clip (free)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ten years ago I found a Anschutz 22 mag clip out in the puckerbrush, I put a add in the local paper for it, but no owner clamed it.
    It 's not new, but it ain't bad.
    Going to the first TFFer that wants it.

bullelk
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/23/03 7:54:54 pm)
    Reply Re: Anschutz 22 mag clip (free)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ysacres, I got a Anschutz model 54 that's missing a magazine, but it's a 22 long rifle. I can probably use yours for trading bait. Let me have your mailing address and I'll send you some money for shipping.
    [email protected]

bullelk
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/23/03 7:58:17 pm)
    ysacres,

Another thing, if you do reloading, let me know what calibers you reload for. I may have some brass I can send you. I have quite a few different calibers hanging around.

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/23/03 8:09:42 pm)
    Re: Anschutz 22 mag clip (free)
    Bullelk
    I just picked up a T/C Encore 7mm.08, and have no brass ??
    The clip is yours

[email protected]

bullelk
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/23/03 8:13:11 pm)
    Damn, that's one that I don't have, but I'll try to find some for ya.

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/23/03 8:18:45 pm)
    You got mail.

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/24/03 10:47:34 am)
    Y,s I Yam too late wit too little again?....I gots a mod1515 mag that cud make a home fer yur lost one.. wood give up a Colt 22 clip new in da bubble pak IB

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/24/03 11:08:48 am)
    OK, I got two takers, Bullelk is usin it fer tradin bait & IBT has lost mary's little lamb, I offered to da bull first, sounds like IBT cud use er worse, Maybe Da bull cud use dat colt clip IBT ???

Edited by: ysacres at: 2/24/03 11:31:54 am

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/24/03 12:53:42 pm)
    (This message was left blank)

Edited by: ysacres at: 2/24/03 1:03:56 pm

bullelk
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/24/03 5:15:53 pm)
    IBT,
    Are you missing the mag for your rifle? And what model does that mag for the Colt fit? Maybe you can locate a mag for my Anschutz mdl 54 for me. Mine is missing.

ysacres, hang off for a bit before you send that mag to me. I'm going to try to help out IBT with it. And like I said, I don't have any 7mm-08 brass, but give me a list of what else you can use.

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/24/03 5:22:42 pm)
    Well bullelk I'm kinda shy on 270, 22-250, and 44 mag brass

I'll wait to see if IBT and you can hash out some kinda trade.

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/24/03 7:03:39 pm)
    I might be interested if I knew what rifle it`s for......fit a remington???? What`s it go to???

LTS

bullelk
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/24/03 9:03:56 pm)
    ysacres,
    I can help you out on the 44 mag and I'll have to check to see about the 270. I think I have some of that kicking around. I'll dig it out and send it off to you as soon as I can.

I would rather drop it off in person and bring some live stuff and have some fun with it. To bad I missed out on that LAR 50 cal. That wouda been fun!!

You must have some critters out there that have served their purpose and it's time for their time in critter heaven??

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/25/03 8:16:47 am)
    Leave it up to da texican from crookvile to tryta screw tings up...DUDE! plane as day he said it was for an Anschutz, but I guess he aint sure which model...nobody said JACK about any remington, go play wit dat stupid 17 pukey ting.
    TO get on wit it, my Anschutz B a model 1515-1516 22mag. dont tell me no, dats what it says on da barrel
    Da Colt clip is part#920622 fits Huntsman, Woodsman, Targetsman Models (model S) an dats a quote rite off da bubblepak.....honest
    What we gotta no is what model dat anschutzy will fitt
    maybe able to score sum 7-08 brass, not sure, will try
    Bullelk, will look fer a clip fer da mod 54 LR, but dont hold yer breth

Edited by: ibtrukn at: 2/25/03 8:21:54 am

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/25/03 11:07:47 am)
    Bullelk, them critters are at da fur factory.

IBT, I'm headin to the smith to find out what Model.

http:/www.ysacre.com

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/25/03 12:10:51 pm)
    Nice doggy....that`s a great trick ya taught him.....hangin by his tail playing dead. Smart dog!!!!

bullelk
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/25/03 12:36:27 pm)
    ysacres,
    Is that you in the picture. Boy, you're just a young feller, huh! Hell, I'm old enough to be your grammpy, but I can still hike them hills. You got many of them coyotes out there? There always fun to pop off. I really have to get out there this fall.

IBT,
    I can use that clip for the colt, so if the one that ysacres will fit your gun, go ahead and get it. I'll just keep looking for one for my mdl. 54, 22 LR. Thanks.

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/25/03 5:06:36 pm)
    IBT This 4 shot clip is for a 1516-D, the same clip fit's all 4 shot rifles Except a production run from 1997 to 2001 model # 1518-D. Since I found this clip 10 years ago, I'm assuming that it is for a 1516. They did make some 5 shot's but all for the 2100 - 2200 series guns.

BullWapiti...That is my 17 yr old son training that Ot'y to do tricks .........I'm much older

http:/www.ysacre.com

Edited by: ysacres at: 2/25/03 5:10:01 pm

bullelk
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/25/03 7:35:04 pm)
    He looks like a big and rugged kid for his age, must be that Northwestern farming that does it. Tell him for me that he is a lucky kid to be growing up in that enviroment. Beats the hell out of the big cities.

I haven't heard from IBT yet, but I did find some brass for your 44 and I think I got some 270 somewhere around here. As soon as I find it, I'll put up a package for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.