ANTI GUN BILL WORKING ITS WAY THRU THE HOUSE

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by jacksonco, Apr 8, 2009.

1. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

I dont remeber the resolution number but a bill is currently working its way through Congress that will severely cutail our 2A rights, The bill will require special licensing and taxes to posess a firearm with a removable magazine. This bill will include all guns including those that were primarily used for hunting. As long as the magazine or clip is removable you will be subject to a DOJ fire arms test, a back ground check that includes medical history. You will be issued a license that will list what type of guns you are permitted to purchase and will have to pay a federal tax to do so.

I received an NRA bulliten by e-mail and was also contacted by NRA robo phone caller. If you have not heard of this go to your NRA or GOA web sites for more accurate information.

2. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

HR45, maybe? The Blair Holt Licsensing Act? Or have the antis come up with yet ANOTHER steaming pile of corn-filled legislation?!

3. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

4. glocknut

glocknut Active Member

Let me guess... one question... Do you believe in God? If yes...you will be judged mentally ill and not allowed to own guns or perhaps even be barred from voting as well??

Don't laugh... i can see some idiot in the obama admin actually suggesting such a thing! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

mike
    gn

5. KING64

KING64 New Member

The libs and the anti's have been yammering about the flow of firearms from the U.S. to Mexico. Restrictive guns laws, as this one, will certainly reverse that flow. The targeted firearms will then be as lucrative a commodity to the Mexican criminal element as the drugs they are now bringing across our unsecured border/

6. alhefner

alhefner New Member

HR 45 has been introduced a few times and so far has always died in committee. That is because firearms owners and proponents have been vigilant and insisted that their elected officials ensure that the bill not be supported.

If we let down our guard for just a little while, an bill such as HR 45 could easily slide right through the legislature.