The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday in Portland OR Antifa took over the North Precinct. Attacking Portland Police, setting fire to the Police Station with Officers blocked inside. Police Deployed CS Gas Canisters which Antifa members picked up and threw back at the police. And the Mayor sat around doing nothing. Only 4 Antifa members were arrested.

I won't post a link to the news report because it may contain inappropriate language and I don't want to get banned.

·
Registered
5,870 Posts
The Democrats are enjoying creating chaos and blaming it all on Trump while sitting back and laughing as their cities burn and the media talking heads say it was the racist Trump that caused all of this. And the dumbed down American people, far to many of them are sucking it up and saying, yup it is all Trump's fault.

The animus against Trump will only ratchet up as November approaches. We are in for a horrible 4 months ahead, perhaps some of the worst times America has ever seen as far as "civil unrest" goes.

Until the State and Local authorities do their jobs, there is not much Trump can do at a Fed level without the accusation of over reaction. This with the second wave, which is really a second hump of continuous outbreak of COVID 19. Folks are not taking the Antifa/BLM communist insurrection seriously enough nor the COVID 19 outbreak. Both have been very damaging to Trump which is bad news for freedom loving Americans.

The "deep state" has many tentacles throughout every vestige of our society. We are involved in great war and a battle for the hearts and minds of our youngest who have already pledged allegiance to Marxist revolutionaries, even the "lovable" old Bernie Sanders. One of my cousins is a professor of History at a university in Minnesota and she is jubilant that the "revolution" is starting in Minneapolis. We are living in an unreal and surreal world that is heading into the darkest of times with many storm clouds coming.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I've said it for 10 years now in various circles. "If people my age (now 57) to just this side of the dirt don't stand up and do something, no one will. Young people people will never fight for the America that I knew, because they were told all along that it never really existed. And the part that they were told did exist was merely a tyrannical patriarchy that was unjust and racist." Usually I get the "puppy turning it's head sideways" response to those claims. But I believe them to be true.

Kids just a few years younger than me were trained to "blame America first." Kids just a few years younger than them were trained to HATE America, and be tolerant of every new idea they hear. People just a few years younger than them were trained to hate America, be tolerant and embrace every lie they hear, refute EVERY person or idea older than themselves, and how great all the other systems are compared to Our Republic. And the current group of under 30 has been trained all those same things, PLUS, that violence is the correct solution to everything they don't like or are told to hate.

Tom

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
We seen this coming, with commie core education, democrats saying they will give everything to the masses. Now there are commie/democratic mayors giving into the demands of the thugs. I wonder how many of those police officers wanted to reply with lead instead of gas. The American people need to step up.

·
Premium Member
8,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
With the crap going on in our country now I find myself using more un-mentionable words than I normally use. I don't like it though.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
There was an old (1930s) movie about a plane crashing in Africa. There were 6 or 7 survivors stranded in hostile territory. One line I remember from it was "You only need to start worrying when the drums stop!"

When the older folks stop cussing about the crap going on today I'll start worrying.

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
I have talked to a disturbing number of people who are disgusted by the present state of affairs. They are worn out and just sit on their hands. “Nothing I can do will make a difference anyway...”
That is the goal to get people to just withdraw into their own small circle. In this way a minority can control everything. “All that is necessary for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.”

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
With the crap going on in our country now I find myself using more un-mentionable words than I normally use. I don't like it though.
Sometimes, a well placed epithet is the correct use of our vocabulary. Remember when Ralphie FINALLY got his decoder ring in and the secret message was a crummy commercial? Son of a *&%[email protected] was the correct verbiage. And I must say, he certainly learned the correct inflection from his Old Man!!

Reactions: Wild Turkey Cogburn

·
Registered
5,870 Posts
I have talked to a disturbing number of people who are disgusted by the present state of affairs. They are worn out and just sit on their hands. “Nothing I can do will make a difference anyway...”
That is the goal to get people to just withdraw into their own small circle. In this way a minority can control everything. “All that is necessary for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.”
So, who should we go kill. My liberal daughter in law, my sister who is an outright lifelong Democratic supporter? All my renal dialysis friends who are overwhelmingly Democrats. Where do you want to start?

Perhaps what we need to do is first of all understand what is happening and then assure that Trump is reelected and the House is GOP as well as keeping the Senate. That would be a big step into keeping this going for a while longer. But make no mistake, it is a logistic issue.

As long as the enemy educates our kids, as long as the enemy controls the new media, as long as entertainment so popular today is leftists, as long as the Judiciary is leftists and as long as we have corrupt politicians willing to sell out this nation for their own personal gain, we are in a losing battle as the "boomers" pass into their twighlight, many of whom are already past 70. As our generation falls away, the younger generations will quickly outnumber our weakening conservative votes. It is only a matter of time before the leftists get their utopian society that they so desire. Then will come true the saying of beware what you ask for. You just might get it.

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
So, who should we go kill. My liberal daughter in law, my sister who is an outright lifelong Democratic supporter? All my renal dialysis friends who are overwhelmingly Democrats. Where do you want to start?

Perhaps what we need to do is first of all understand what is happening and then assure that Trump is reelected and the House is GOP as well as keeping the Senate. That would be a big step into keeping this going for a while longer. But make no mistake, it is a logistic issue.

As long as the enemy educates our kids, as long as the enemy controls the new media, as long as entertainment so popular today is leftists, as long as the Judiciary is leftists and as long as we have corrupt politicians willing to sell out this nation for their own personal gain, we are in a losing battle as the "boomers" pass into their twighlight, many of whom are already past 70. As our generation falls away, the younger generations will quickly outnumber our weakening conservative votes. It is only a matter of time before the leftists get their utopian society that they so desire. Then will come true the saying of beware what you ask for. You just might get it.
Kill? Man all I’m saying is stay in engaged, don’t just fade away. Lot of ground in between bloodshed and just giving ino_O

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
As I've said before, I try not to get caught up in the mindless media babble over all this. It's impossible not to be to some extent though. It seems unbelievable to me that a group of losers can set fire to a police station and none of them end up taking a dirt nap. This is exactly why these type events keep happening. It's not only arson, it's attempted murder. No different than the terrorist bombings that take place.
Put them down like killing a copperhead snake. There will be no end to this war they have started until examples are made. Don't need to make martyrs of them, they just disappear at 4:00 am.

·
Premium Member
3,763 Posts
Kill? Man all I’m saying is stay in engaged, don’t just fade away. Lot of ground in between bloodshed and just giving ino_O
However, with the thousands of terrorists roaming the streets making DEMANDS and destroying property; someone WILL die before they learn to DON'T DO THAT!!!

·
Registered
535 Posts
This is the perfect storm. The Wuflu has everyone home, out of work, out of school bored. All the restaurateurs, bars, parks, movies etc are closed.
Combine that with the uneducated idiots
I was listening to a talk show about taking down the statue of Christopher Columbus

A woman called in and begin talking about how nice the Indians were to Christopher Columbus when he landed. They taught him how to grow corn and even celebrated Thanksgiving with him. Then he turned around and murdered them
How are you argue with that level of stupid
Christopher Columbus never set foot in North America he landed in Haiti

I’m still trying to understand this white privilege they keep talking about. Is white privilege graduating from high school, getting a job, paying your taxes and not breaking the law?
African Americans have the lowest high school graduation rate in the highest teen pregnancy rate of any group in the country. You pretty much condemned yourself to a life of poverty there.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts