Antifa strikes again

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 2A-Jay, Jun 28, 2020.

1. 2A-Jay

2A-Jay Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Friday in Portland OR Antifa took over the North Precinct. Attacking Portland Police, setting fire to the Police Station with Officers blocked inside. Police Deployed CS Gas Canisters which Antifa members picked up and threw back at the police. And the Mayor sat around doing nothing. Only 4 Antifa members were arrested.

I won't post a link to the news report because it may contain inappropriate language and I don't want to get banned.

tedwitt, jwdurf, Gudaki and 10 others like this.
  2. Wild Turkey Cogburn

Wild Turkey Cogburn Well-Known Member

Saying what I think of this, will definitely get me banned.

tedwitt, jwdurf, 45nut and 11 others like this.

3. Rae Harrison

Rae Harrison Well-Known Member

As I say when in doubt speak Woogie....

tedwitt, ysacres, Gudaki and 4 others like this.
  4. Alaska444

Alaska444 Well-Known Member

The Democrats are enjoying creating chaos and blaming it all on Trump while sitting back and laughing as their cities burn and the media talking heads say it was the racist Trump that caused all of this. And the dumbed down American people, far to many of them are sucking it up and saying, yup it is all Trump's fault.

The animus against Trump will only ratchet up as November approaches. We are in for a horrible 4 months ahead, perhaps some of the worst times America has ever seen as far as "civil unrest" goes.

Until the State and Local authorities do their jobs, there is not much Trump can do at a Fed level without the accusation of over reaction. This with the second wave, which is really a second hump of continuous outbreak of COVID 19. Folks are not taking the Antifa/BLM communist insurrection seriously enough nor the COVID 19 outbreak. Both have been very damaging to Trump which is bad news for freedom loving Americans.

The "deep state" has many tentacles throughout every vestige of our society. We are involved in great war and a battle for the hearts and minds of our youngest who have already pledged allegiance to Marxist revolutionaries, even the "lovable" old Bernie Sanders. One of my cousins is a professor of History at a university in Minnesota and she is jubilant that the "revolution" is starting in Minneapolis. We are living in an unreal and surreal world that is heading into the darkest of times with many storm clouds coming.

Big Mak, Gun Geezer, jwdurf and 10 others like this.
  5. Guts3d

Guts3d Well-Known Member

One of the oldest "curses" I know of is "May you live in interesting times". I never really understood that one until now.

tedwitt, flintlock, 45nut and 8 others like this.
  6. Nor Cal Mikie

Nor Cal Mikie Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Left wing liberal eah?:(

7. Awtoman

Awtoman Well-Known Member

I've said it for 10 years now in various circles. "If people my age (now 57) to just this side of the dirt don't stand up and do something, no one will. Young people people will never fight for the America that I knew, because they were told all along that it never really existed. And the part that they were told did exist was merely a tyrannical patriarchy that was unjust and racist." Usually I get the "puppy turning it's head sideways" response to those claims. But I believe them to be true.

Kids just a few years younger than me were trained to "blame America first." Kids just a few years younger than them were trained to HATE America, and be tolerant of every new idea they hear. People just a few years younger than them were trained to hate America, be tolerant and embrace every lie they hear, refute EVERY person or idea older than themselves, and how great all the other systems are compared to Our Republic. And the current group of under 30 has been trained all those same things, PLUS, that violence is the correct solution to everything they don't like or are told to hate.

Tom

8. flboots

flboots Well-Known Member

We seen this coming, with commie core education, democrats saying they will give everything to the masses. Now there are commie/democratic mayors giving into the demands of the thugs. I wonder how many of those police officers wanted to reply with lead instead of gas. The American people need to step up.

9. shootbrownelk

shootbrownelk Well-Known Member

Speaking what's on your mind using cuss words throughout without repercussions only applies depending on your skin color in today's world.

SilasW, Gudaki, Empty_Holster and 3 others like this.
  10. 2A-Jay

2A-Jay Well-Known Member Supporting Member

With the crap going on in our country now I find myself using more un-mentionable words than I normally use. I don't like it though.

Gun Geezer, SilasW, 45nut and 5 others like this.
  11. jim brady

jim brady Well-Known Member

There was an old (1930s) movie about a plane crashing in Africa. There were 6 or 7 survivors stranded in hostile territory. One line I remember from it was "You only need to start worrying when the drums stop!"

When the older folks stop cussing about the crap going on today I'll start worrying.

tedwitt, Gun Geezer, SilasW and 2 others like this.
  12. ral357

ral357 Well-Known Member

I have talked to a disturbing number of people who are disgusted by the present state of affairs. They are worn out and just sit on their hands. “Nothing I can do will make a difference anyway...”
    That is the goal to get people to just withdraw into their own small circle. In this way a minority can control everything. “All that is necessary for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.”

13. 45nut

45nut Well-Known Member

Sometimes, a well placed epithet is the correct use of our vocabulary. Remember when Ralphie FINALLY got his decoder ring in and the secret message was a crummy commercial? Son of a *&%[email protected] was the correct verbiage. And I must say, he certainly learned the correct inflection from his Old Man!!

Wild Turkey Cogburn likes this.
  14. Alaska444

Alaska444 Well-Known Member

So, who should we go kill. My liberal daughter in law, my sister who is an outright lifelong Democratic supporter? All my renal dialysis friends who are overwhelmingly Democrats. Where do you want to start?

Perhaps what we need to do is first of all understand what is happening and then assure that Trump is reelected and the House is GOP as well as keeping the Senate. That would be a big step into keeping this going for a while longer. But make no mistake, it is a logistic issue.

As long as the enemy educates our kids, as long as the enemy controls the new media, as long as entertainment so popular today is leftists, as long as the Judiciary is leftists and as long as we have corrupt politicians willing to sell out this nation for their own personal gain, we are in a losing battle as the "boomers" pass into their twighlight, many of whom are already past 70. As our generation falls away, the younger generations will quickly outnumber our weakening conservative votes. It is only a matter of time before the leftists get their utopian society that they so desire. Then will come true the saying of beware what you ask for. You just might get it.

15. ral357

ral357 Well-Known Member

Kill? Man all I’m saying is stay in engaged, don’t just fade away. Lot of ground in between bloodshed and just giving ino_O