The Firearms Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Friday in Portland OR Antifa took over the North Precinct. Attacking Portland Police, setting fire to the Police Station with Officers blocked inside. Police Deployed CS Gas Canisters which Antifa members picked up and threw back at the police. And the Mayor sat around doing nothing. Only 4 Antifa members were arrested.

I won't post a link to the news report because it may contain inappropriate language and I don't want to get banned.
What we need is a bank of attorneys that can tell us how to respond with whatever force is necessary in each state to make Antifa become afraid of being hurt themselves without our going to jail. Not because I am afraid of getting hurt in the exchange. Even at 65 I would rather send 1 Antifa punk home crying and get hit by 9 more than let them get away with their bullying. However, knowing that the democrat mayors and District Attorneys won't charge them for their unruly behavior, yet will charge me if I did respond to them is more bothersome. How we get out of jail without harm to our reputation or future is something I want an attorney to answer.

So, who should we go kill. My liberal daughter in law, my sister who is an outright lifelong Democratic supporter? All my renal dialysis friends who are overwhelmingly Democrats. Where do you want to start?

Perhaps what we need to do is first of all understand what is happening and then assure that Trump is reelected and the House is GOP as well as keeping the Senate. That would be a big step into keeping this going for a while longer. But make no mistake, it is a logistic issue.

As long as the enemy educates our kids, as long as the enemy controls the new media, as long as entertainment so popular today is leftists, as long as the Judiciary is leftists and as long as we have corrupt politicians willing to sell out this nation for their own personal gain, we are in a losing battle as the "boomers" pass into their twighlight, many of whom are already past 70. As our generation falls away, the younger generations will quickly outnumber our weakening conservative votes. It is only a matter of time before the leftists get their utopian society that they so desire. Then will come true the saying of beware what you ask for. You just might get it.
It is all about money. If there was no money to be made there would be no advertising. If there was no advertising on the subject the news media wouldn't fawn all over them. The worst day in American history was the first day the national news made a profit. The second worst was the day we were forced from Vietnam with our tail between our legs. The third worst was the day George Soros was born.

·
Premium Member
3,959 Posts
So, we blame EVERYTHING on George Soros?
Me thinks you need to look a little bit lower.
There IS a higher power and we've pretty much turned our back on HIM so, we are getting what we deserve. :eek:
Don't believe it? Keep blaming Old George if it makes you feel better. :rolleyes:;)

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
There IS a higher power and we've pretty much turned our back on HIM so, we are getting what we deserve. :eek:
Don't believe it? Keep blaming Old George if it makes you feel better. :rolleyes:;)
Well Soros is the visible serpent head, there are others more powerful in the bushes. Think of him as the attack dog sent to maul. You need to deal with that dog first before you can get the [email protected]#ar$s hiding in the bush.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Well Soros is the visible serpent head, there are others more powerful in the bushes. Think of him as the attack dog sent to maul. You need to deal with that dog first before you can get the [email protected]#ar$s hiding in the bush.
Soros' master is not hiding in the bush, his master is the same master who tempted Eve to partake of the forbidden fruit.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I just got out of church and I am pretty sure it's not turning our back on God that caused this. Otherwise this punishment on earth would suffice for our wrongdoing and the crucifixion of Christ would have been for naught. No, I don't blame Soros for everything and no, it is people who are at fault and this started thousands of years ago. However, Soros is either the front man or behind the money that is being paid out to destroy this country and he is conscienceless. On second thought, maybe I should have said it is those who could do something positive about the wrongs being done, yet who are doing nothing that are more at fault.

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Trump's most winning tactic has been to allow liberals to expose themselves.
Everything they do is couched in a lie. They know if they told the truth, they'd be soundly rejected.
Every time he tweets, they lose their minds and expose themselves further.
It's a calculated strategy and it's a darn good one.
Agreed. I don't recall who said it (Machiavelli, maybe?), but the quote goes like this: "If your enemy is doing you a favor, don't distract him."

I don't agree with everything DJT does or tweets, but I've got to hand it to him: he can play the libs like Charlie Daniels played the fiddle.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Seem's to me every one of these riot's have been in Democrap controlled state's and city's. Is that right? I've though that other thn than I'd go maybe to Portland and help out but then though some more and none of the liberal citizens come out to help themselves! Make's me think they are alright with what's happening in their cities!I would think one day the liberals would wake up and look around them at what's happening to their city but so far, they just don't seem to get it!

41 - 50 of 50 Posts