The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My target showed up on Friday. This morning I got out a fresh box of Winchester Xpert 22lr ammo and a few guns that do not get fired much.

Purely by accident the guns are a pump, Lever action, single shot, bolt action, and semi auto. I ended up shooting the entire box of ammo at various targets but the free spinning target is a fun one. I shot a bunch of the exploding targets that are like a M80 going off.
FYI dont dog me on shooting Winchester ammo at a free CCI target! I purchased 22mag ammo to get the target

· Premium Member
33,025 Posts

· Registered
18,462 Posts
I got this one from them, a year or so back.

Just a single - not a triple like in the picture, but I couldn't find a picture of a single. The prairie dog is made of that orange "seals itself" plastic stuff. Free for buying a couple of boxes of shorts for my Winchester 1890.

· Premium Member
3,801 Posts
None of my local store have or have had any CCI .22 rim fire ammo. The last I bought or saw was 6 months ago when I bought a brick of .22lr Blazer and that was one per person.

· Registered
9,374 Posts
My target showed up on Friday. This morning I got out a fresh box of Winchester Xpert 22lr ammo and a few guns that do not get fired much.

Purely by accident the guns are a pump, Lever action, single shot, bolt action, and semi auto. I ended up shooting the entire box of ammo at various targets but the free spinning target is a fun one. I shot a bunch of the exploding targets that are like a M80 going off.
FYI dont dog me on shooting Winchester ammo at a free CCI target! I purchased 22mag ammo to get the target
I won't dog anyone for shooting Winchester ammo. However, I will dog you about the serious hardware in the picture. Those are some nice rifles. Dang they look good!!!!

· Registered
18,462 Posts
I don't know about "don't get fired much", but they sure don't get seen much.

That top one - Browning pump? A nylon lever gun? And the bottom - Weatherby Mark XXII?

· Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
to hell with the targets. I want to see more of those guns. Especially the levergun. Man, that thing is beautiful.
Beautiful??
ITS PLASTIC! :)
I do have some cool rimfires in the safe and this summer I have enjoyed shooting several
I still have NIB a 1972 Browning BLR, Browning and Winchester versions of the 52C... kind of a shame I dont shoot them but some day hope to have grand kids...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.