Any Palm Users?

Discussion in 'Informational & Technical Archives' started by ruffitt, Feb 24, 2003.

1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

DarkStar11Redux
    (1/10/02 2:28:04 pm)
    | Edit | Del All Any Palm Users?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm thinking about writing a program for my Palm VII that would let you search GunBroker completed auctions for prices and details of items that have been sold. This would help to determine what the "going price" is for a similiar item you're thinking of buying at a gun show, auction, etc.

I'd like to do one for Auction Arms, too, but the GB one will be easier.

Anyone interested in it once its done?

bondai
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (1/10/02 2:34:51 pm)
    | Edit | Del Re: Any Palm Users?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Might be. But what I really need is some advice on buying a Palm Pilot. I find that I could really use one. Don't know much about them.

DarkStar11Redux
    (1/10/02 3:21:14 pm)
    I'll try to help out.

What would you like to use it for? Keeping track of addresses and scheduling? Editing Word and Excel docs? Checking e-mail remotely?

Flhunter
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (1/10/02 3:39:11 pm)
    I might have one for sale. I bought it for my wife last Christmas and she never uses it. I have the box and all the goodies that goes with it. I think its a palm V. Let me know if your interested and I'll OK it with her.

zagnut
    (1/10/02 4:20:04 pm)
    | Edit | Del Palm Users?
    Maybe you should rephrase that.

Zigzag2
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (1/10/02 4:48:03 pm)
    | Edit | Del Re: Palm Users?
    I'm sure there's a couple of "palm users" around here. I'm not at liberty to give out the names. I'd suggest if you really want to know... check out the closets and store room at the Pump House. I think theres complimentary glasses at the door too.

The Doorman/palm User

280freak
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/10/02 5:32:32 pm)
    And here I thought that I was the only one to think that upon seeing the thread's title!

ZZ2 -

Complimentary glasses!
    Snicker, snicker.
    Old wive's tale; if it was true, I'd be totally blind by now!

AGunguy
    (1/10/02 6:43:45 pm)
    Sigmun would zay you coo coos are kanuts, deys talking about a palm tree, ja wol? Waving the palms, not waving your wands.

Nasty fershugen dipsketters.

GG