The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,327 Posts
I have been able to find what I need with a consistent eye on certain retailers. Check reloading suppliers often (mulitple times daily, especially Monday mornings) and you will eventually see what you need. For those of us who rode out this mess in '08 we learned from the past and purchased well in advance and in bulk. Most knew the hoarding would probably occur, but not to this degree. What troubles me above and beyond the lack of components or ammo is the rediculous fear mongering rumors that are abundant during these times. Hopefully these times will pass with no firearms restrictions in the end and we get back to some sense of normality at the range, until then I am staying out of gun shops and away from gunshows, I feel the retailers are profiting well, all the while fueling much of the BS fear and hoarding which makes most common sportsman unable to enjoy and afford shooting any longer.

· Registered
1,327 Posts
i have been doing the same, which online suppliers do you check?

i have been checking midwayusa and nachezz only
Grafs and powder valley

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.