The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Super Moderator
45,392 Posts
I have heard about Precision bullets and I actually had them in my favorites but I have never bought any of their bullets. I have never heard of Black Bullets but I now have them in my favorites as an additional source of bullets. I would not hesitate to use either one of their bullets.

· Registered
300 Posts
I've used BBI in 9mm (147 gr LFN) and 45 acp 200 gr LSWC) and am very happy with them. They are fairly uniform, the coating is hard and clean, and best of all they shoot clean and are as accurate as anything else I've used. In fact I just recently reordered some more 45s and, believe it or not, they were delivered in about a week. I've read good things about Precision, but never used that brand.

· Registered
2,688 Posts
Yep, shot a lot. 9mm and 45 ACP. I used lead bullet load data, which is plenty good, to shoot them in my 1911, P90, FMK 9mm, Tokerev 9mm. All shot clean and as accurate as any I soot...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.