Anybody from Ohio?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (3/5/03 10:55:11 pm)
    Anybody from Ohio?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    U.S. Rep. Marcy Kaptur (D., Toledo) said.

Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "One could say that Osama bin Laden and these non-nation-state fighters with religious purpose are very similar to those kind of atypical revolutionaries that helped to cast off the British crown," Miss Kaptur said.

First time I have heard the founders of this country refered to as terrorists.

WyomingSwede
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/6/03 12:14:01 am)
    Reply Re: Anybody from Ohio?
    Toledo has a large Lebenese/arab/muslim community presence. They have one of the largest Mosques in the Midwest. Jamie Farr is from there. She is obviously playing to those that funded and elected her.

Not an excuse...just an opinion of her motivation.

swede
    Wyoming Swede

ruffitt
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/6/03 4:32:42 am)
    Re: Anybody from Ohio?
    This gal certainly has things mixed up.

How do you compare an atypical revolutionist with a non-typical terrorist? These two "factions" are about as alike as oil and water.

I hope she is a bit more enlightened and educated in her decision making process while occupying her seat in Senat Chambers.

No wonder our country is going to h**l in a hurry!!!

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/6/03 9:52:28 pm)
    Yup!...but I'm a thinkin' that Toledo...is/or should be...part a 'Mishigan!!!...

Wed Turner
    (3/6/03 10:55:18 pm)
    Here I got all excited. I thought someone in Ohio wanted to get together and do some shootin.

cointoss 2
    *TFF Staff*
    (3/7/03 10:16:35 am)
    Re: Anybody from Ohio?
    Toledo use to be part of MI, but we found it was more trouble than it was worth to hang on to.
    cointoss2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.