The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've gone to the places that come to the top of my head, but I am having trouble finding the shotshells that I want, so I was wondering where yall buy your ammo and was wanting to make myself a list. If you know of anywhere good to get ammo, just add it to the list. Once I get quite a few, I'm going to save the list somewhere so I can look at it later when I start searching. I know you guys know a lot better/more places than I do.

So far I have been to:

Cabelas
Ableammo
Gander Mountain
Lucky Gunner
CheaperThanDirt

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Not one that you can buy on-line from. I buy from Mitch - very small local shop, but he has everything I need in stock at good prices. What are you looking for?

If you want to drive down to Monroe County, MS I can hook you up. About a 6 hr. (360 miles) drive from Dardanelle.

·
Premium Member
10,067 Posts
I've gone to the places that come to the top of my head, but I am having trouble finding the shotshells that I want, so I was wondering where yall buy your ammo and was wanting to make myself a list. If you know of anywhere good to get ammo, just add it to the list. Once I get quite a few, I'm going to save the list somewhere so I can look at it later when I start searching. I know you guys know a lot better/more places than I do.

So far I have been to:

Cabelas
Ableammo
Gander Mountain
Lucky Gunner
CheaperThanDirt
Have you tried an ammo search engine?

·
Banned
10,193 Posts
the armory

ammo man

buds guns has shorgun shells in stock in the pmc line, maybe others too.

midway

but your probablly not going to find anything. If you can find someone that will take a back order then i suggest you do that and wait in line.

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I didnt know they had ammo search engines until I got to looking yesterday. Here are a few more sites that I have found and yall have listed.

Ammunitiontogo
AimSurplus
jgsales
ammoengine
ammoseek
gundeals
thearmory
midway
ammoman
budsguns

Gene, I make the trip down to Lake Village every once in a while, but to drive down to you would sure add some to the cost of already expensive ammo. :D Right now I am looking for 3" high brass #6 that isnt at turkey load prices. The last time I had good shells for squirrel hunting(or rabbit or any other varmint I might see which may be varied and at longer ranges) they were given to me for helping clean out an old house. I got about 1.5 cases of mixed shot. It was Remington Power Piston. Shot GREAT. I ran out several years ago(I had been using it for about 10 years nursing it along and not wasting it.) and called a shop to see if there was any around. He said he didnt recognize it but would look it up. When he called me back a while later he said I wasnt going to be able to find any since they stopped making it in the mid 70's......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.