The Firearms Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
The online ammo scammers are at it. Meritammoshop.com is another one. I had some flags occur when I looked over the circumstances and was How could you continue? The site is amazing. Due Diligence is required, I decided that I need to go with my reliable go to sites and pay the amount, knowing that I will always get the ammo.

·
Registered
850 Posts
One of the common, but not always noticed 'policies' for these questionable companies is the 'canceled/refused order restocking fee'.

One place I recently saw being discussed had a 30 % 'restocking fee' if the order was cancelled or refused by the buyer.

Ok, so they are advertising 10K primers for $1,100 with a two month waiting period.

So let's say you order, pay, then after the two month wait you 'eventually' remember your order, are frustrated or found primers elsewhere and decide to cancel and get hit for $330 ?

It's pretty easy to see where the 'scam' lies in this. The company is below. Review their 'return and cancelled order' policy.
Zink point is okay. They are pricy but legit. I have made several orders with them and not had any issues. I want to say they are zink manufacturing and in of TX. They process std c-cards and not in crepto.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I ran across one when I was searching for black powder that seems might sketchy. It is reloadinghome.net and it shows a lot more in stock than I've seen anywhere else.

I began to look in to it a bit and found that the URL was just set up in September and then when I put the items in my cart to check out it comes up and says payment by Zelle only. When I look up their given address on Google Maps I see a building, that looks abandoned, out by itself and surrounded by what I assume is hurricane damage.

When you google their IRL it showed up on a scam detector site: https://www.scam-detector.com/

-Ron

21 - 23 of 23 Posts