The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i saw one this weekend. noticed it has a poly/composite mag.

wonder how they hold up?

i've got freinds with ruger 10-22 and they hate the plastic feed lip mags and only like metal feed lips.

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
Yep. Freakin awesome. Kinda big for a .22 but really accurate and fun to shoot. Not to mention nostalgic

·
Registered
314 Posts
I been interested in the stg 44 in 22lr too. I always wanted to convert an sks to a stg 44 clone in 8mm Kurtz. But the stg in 22lr will do for me right now. I like the Thompson conversion for the ruger 10/22 also. I think it would be neat to have all the combat rifles in the clones in 22lr. Something cheap to shoot too. Bill

Go to you tube and search for the stg 44 in 22lr.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Bought one a few weeks back, s/n 481448 very heavy,but thats what the original C/F was.Using .22 cal Mini-Mags gives it that little bit extra power for fun shooting, found it very accurate & reliable.First time down the range,everyone thought I had the genuine item and 90% of those there said that they had to have one.

·
Registered
19,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i dunno. i've seen some that are unuseable. i have a walther 22lr 'futuristic' looking thing.

absolutely WILL NOT feed / chamber ammo out of either of it's factory mags.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.