Anyone have a 5906TSW?

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Zigzag2, Feb 25, 2003.

1. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

NEtracker
    (1/10/03 2:31:13 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Anyone have a 5906TSW?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I may get one for Range fun. I want something comparable in weight to my 686 4" wheelgun.
    5906TSW Likes/dislikes?

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/10/03 5:10:44 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Anyone have a 5906TSW?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello NEtracker, I had an early model 5906 and did'nt like it. Where the saftey is located and the build-up around it, caused sore spots on my hand when I shot it. I could have smoothed the edges, but instead I traded up to the Sig Sauer line

Quote:
    "Tell the gossipers and liars I will see them in the fire" - Johnny Cash, Let the train whistle blow

ZiggedandZagged@aol.com

NEtracker
    (1/13/03 11:20:40 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Anyone have a 5906TSW?
    Hi ZigZag,
    What do you have for SIGs comparable to the 5906?
    I can get some SIGs here in MA (they are on the Atty General's Approved List).