The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ordered the print copy and received it? I ordered one in february and still nada... I know they say it can take 4 weeks... but.. my goodness

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hopefully.. it's because 110% of their employees are busy working....all the powder companies CLAIM to be working 3 shifts making more powder than ever before.. yet.. there is NEVER* any available....

( *.. ok.. a pound here or there on a store shelf that last 23 microseconds doesn't count.. )

·
Premium Member
22,111 Posts
Must be cause of supply chain issues. Or some thief stole it from the mail system and is trying to figure out what he has.

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
I was sent one by Alliant back in 2019. Weird thing was I didn’t remember requesting it. In that I don’t use Alliant gunpowders, not for any particular reason to dislike Alliant, so it sits with my Scott and Norma load data books.

As for Alliant load data, it’s all free on their website.

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What did they say ?
I would like to get an updated one myself ... mine is from 2020 ... and things have changed .
Gary
I told them it's been 7 weeks since I used their automated system to order their print manual that states 3-4 weeks.

They said ok.. Shipping you one. Pretty much it.

I was sent one by Alliant back in 2019. Weird thing was I didn’t remember requesting it. In that I don’t use Alliant gunpowders, not for any particular reason to dislike Alliant, so it sits with my Scott and Norma load data books.

As for Alliant load data, it’s all free on their website.
I know..but I prefer the book. No computer or tablet anymore..and getting data on the phone is less fun than checking the book when researching a load.

I used to not use alliant powders but now use about 7 of their powders.

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
I stopped in at my LGS yesterday...they had a large stack of 2022 Alliant catalogues. They had one fewer when I left. Not that it mattered...the powder shelf was completely devoid of smokeless powders, and they said they haven't received any in 2 months. Had large stocks of black powder...which doesn't help me one bit.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts