The Firearms Forum banner

281 - 300 of 323 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,925 Posts
I've got 500 bullets coming from xtreme, when they get here, it's brass prepping time. Waiting on powder to arrive from Mexico too.

·
Super Moderator
40,054 Posts
I've got 500 bullets coming from xtreme, when they get here, it's brass prepping time. Waiting on powder to arrive from Mexico too.
I got an email from Xtreme early this week or late last week advertising 500 FMJ 115 grain 9mm bullets for $60. I came so close to ordering a couple of boxes but refrained because I already have a box or two of them.

·
Super Moderator
26,925 Posts
I got an email from Xtreme early this week or late last week advertising 500 FMJ 115 grain 9mm bullets for $60. I came so close to ordering a couple of boxes but refrained because I already have a box or two of them.
I noticed that they are one of the few companies that actually have a decent selection and amount in stock.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Had some 303 Brit test loads made up from few weeks back with IMR 4064 , 4320, and BLC-2 . But had gotten busy with other projects and hadn't shot them till today . Well shot 5 rounds at least then gave up . The wind was definitely blowing down the plain today and even sitting and shooting off a rest couldn't keep steady enough and gave up . May try and get out tomorrow .

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
After inventory I found I only had 120 .38spec rounds loaded-sent 100 to a female friend in Ky,so I'm loading 158gr LFN w/4grs 231,enough for a .30cal ammo box.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I tried some BL-C2 powder in my Lee Enfield Longbranch N04 Mk1 with very good results a while back . I also have a 1905 Ross Rifle that fires 303 Brit . My original load with H4895 both rifles 303 Brit were very happy with the same load , But I took the Ross out today and the results were disappointing . Maybe the rifling is different and the BL-C2s burn rate is effecting it ???? Was not expecting to have to do more test loads but will be making some more test loads up and hopefully the weather stays dry and can get out again to try them out . Just when you think I got this you jinx yourself !!!!!

·
Super Moderator
40,054 Posts
I had a bunch of .32 ACP brass that were needing to be loaded so I went out a couple of hours ago and finished them, It took just under 2 hours to finish 163 cartridges. I used 3.2 grains of Accurate #5 and 71 grain FMJ bullets and was doing them on my Dillon.

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
I stumbled across 1000 Magnum Lg Rifle primer on my way back from Deer camp for $46 more than I usually pay but with the impending doom hanging over us I figured I would add them to the pile.

·
Super Moderator
26,925 Posts
I've got 300 pieces of 223 brass cleaned and ready to go through the sizing die, hopefully tomorrow.

·
Administrator
11,944 Posts
This week I have gone through about 2000 pieces of military 45acp brass. Cleaned, polished, deprimed, resized, primer crimps removed and ready to load.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Holy cow Tuckerd, 2000 pcs!! I'm prepping 100 rounds of 40 S&W. That's the most I work on at any given time. Guess I need to shoot more!!!

·
Super Moderator
40,054 Posts
I've still got brass that we shot up at the TN TFF gettogether out in the garage that I need to get to work on, but I just keep putting it off. I guess I will finally start working on it a month or two before the 2021 GA TFF BBQ, like I did this year.

·
Premium Member
1,184 Posts
Scheels had 9MM Berry's 124-grain bullets for $87.00 + tax and shipping=$105.00/1000 limited to two boxes, yes I did. Also picked up 500 Berry's bullets for the 380 ACP 100 grain, less than $45.00.
They seem to have a good mix of bullets and powders. Restocking my inventory.

Larry

·
Super Moderator
26,925 Posts
I've got a bunch of 45 acp small primer brass that I just can not find 😡.

·
Premium Member
4,244 Posts
Reactions: howlnmad

·
Super Moderator
26,925 Posts
Loaded up a couple mags worth of 223 yesterday and cast 200 bullets for 38 cal today. 150 swc and 50 round nose. I gotta get a bottom pour pot.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Rolled 50 .223 for my ar for deer hunting yesterday

281 - 300 of 323 Posts