April fools day in North Idaho

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by catfish83861, Apr 2, 2009.

1. catfish83861

catfish83861 Active Member

Well the man upstairs played a pretty good joke on us here in North Idaho. For April 01,2009 he let us have about eight inches of snow,then today we get another four inches.Dang am I ever lucky.No I am not being facetious. Look what the folks in the Dakotas are dealing with,heck I am pretty dang well off.Could do with some sunshine.Maybe on Sunday as its supposed to be in the 50s on Saturday and Sunday. Monday is reserved for Walleye fishing.Hopefully the Red will keep going down.With luck the weather will keep the temperature low back there and allow the run off to leave and the folks back into their homes.Oh yea its snowing again as I type.But like I said,I feel pretty dang lucky.You know it is kind of humorous when I listen to some of the individuals complain about the weather or their aches and pains.One said same type in St. Maries,Idaho made the statement that his feet were really bothering him and he wished the doctor would hurry up and fix them.When I told him he was a very lucky individual to have "corns" on his feet.Heck I thought for a minute we were about to dance. Then when I mentioned that there were a lot of kids coming home from battle without their limbs and they would be very grateful to feel this same pain he complained about.Yea he remained ticked,but he shut up.Just as I will now.You all have a great day,me and the wife are going out to play in our new snow! :D catfish

2. catfish83861

catfish83861 Active Member

Well I said it was kind of snowy. Well here are some pictures.:eek::D Dang, isn't global warming great! catfish

Attached Files:

3. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Well-Known Member

Thanks for the pictures Redneck...

It would be a bit hard for me to make a living under my current line of work, in your neck of the woods, wouldn't it? :D

Crpdeth

4. durk

durk Active Member

Great pics Redneck. Beautiful!:)

5. 1shot1k

1shot1k Former Guest

I didnt think was uncommon for this time of year in Idaho. But very very good pictures.

6. LurpyGeek

LurpyGeek Active Member

We've had our own strange happenings. Last week was 70s and sun, then 30s and snow, then 50s and sun, then 20s and snow, today 50s and rain....

I'm confused.

7. Dakota Red 1

Dakota Red 1 New Member

walleye.jpg

Our snow is gone and the walleye are biting. Would rather eat smaller ones. This one tasted like a flathead catfish in August.

Wait, I'm backwards. The snow was last week and the fish the week before. I guess this weather is screwy.

Did you make any snow angels?

8. glocknut

glocknut Active Member

Thanks for the snow pics Catfish! Country living and snow are a great combination for picture taking... :)

mike
    gn

9. 1shot1k

1shot1k Former Guest

CAtfish I really miss travelin lik eI did so much..and enjoying winter snow up in northern states...at least the people could drive...unlike poor Texans....cause here if we get snow or usually Ice..will freeze at night..always get 39 by day...feeze at night...etc...

But I liked upper states...heck..if was winter...well it snows...stays cold..stuff blows over road or piles up....at least stays till it goes....course Im sure yall have your Ice times too...!

Good lookin fish Dakota........makes me want to go soon...:p

10. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Well-Known Member

Well... Those aren't true Texans, that is the influx of people trying to escape Arkansas. :D

Have a good one...

Crpdeth