The Firearms Forum banner

ar-15 lower receiver

6K views 33 replies 10 participants last post by  JLA 
#1 ·
Hey guys i had my ATF appointment today which went well and i believe will be getting our 07 mfg license.

My Plan: have my logo and biz name stamped on the lower.

Question: What companies will make me a stripped lower reciever stamped with my logo and serial numbers???

Also anything else i need to know?

Thanks,
Zkovach

#27 · (Edited)
Zkovach

mind if i suggest you look at doing it yourself

get the lowers made you engrave em

back in a sec to show you what some folks here use

$800 two folks bought one between them and its saved em a heap

should be cheaper in the US

my mill is CNC and i can import a line drawing and it'll do the rest

you can do really nice fonts engrave scrolls even

grab any image convert it and reproduce it in line art

even put your name on barrels or such safe fire markings etc ..

Attachments

#30 ·
Im right there with ya Z. I am doing 2 full time gigs myself.

Maybe you could start a list and have folks chime in if they would be interested in a TFF lower. Then once you reach 50 interested members have them all pay in advance. that way you could get it goin and youd be able to grab a lower or 2 yourself since youd have the minimum order covered.

Just a thought.

#31 ·
We're just starting out and won't take a loan. Gonna start slow and build the company
On behalf of our CURRENT president, I just have to tell you that ...YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT !!!

Ok, all Obummer bashing aside, best of luck, and if you need someone to test your product, I'd be happy to send you my mailing address...

#32 ·
On behalf of our CURRENT president, I just have to tell you that ...YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT !!!

Ok, all Obummer bashing aside, best of luck, and if you need someone to test your product, I'd be happy to send you my mailing address...
I know I know I didn't build it..... Good news is its located by a road and bridge so it should be an instant success!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.