1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A Professional
V.I.P. Member
(11/25/01 9:31:31 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del All AR-7 Heeeellllllppppp!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, I decided to disassemble my dads old AR-7 survival rifle, because it needed a good cleaning badly. Wellll, as I have no paperwork, and cant find an online guide, I got stuck in the middle it. Im "pretty" sure how to get the thing back together, but I've still to get the bolt out. The extending handle/arm (used to move action) on it, still needs to come off in order to remove bolt, and im not sure how.

If you an AR-7 expert, pleeease lemme know in full detail how to disassemble and reassemble one. If you know an online source thats tells how, lemme know.

jeeper1
(11/25/01 10:55:15 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: AR-7 Heeeellllllppppp!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think you need to remove the ejecter first, It's been 15+ years since I've had one.

A Professional
V.I.P. Member
(11/25/01 10:58:51 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: AR-7 Heeeellllllppppp!
Ok, I decided to skip a total disassembly, BUT now I cant even get the trigger mech. back together. Argh!!!

A Professional
V.I.P. Member
(11/26/01 2:13:21 am)
Reply | Edit | Del Phew
After a few hours of trial and many errors, I finally got that thing back together. Makes my AR15 assembly look like childs play. Hopefully the AR-7 will extract now that its been cleaned.

Different name
V.I.P. Forum Host
(11/26/01 10:08:03 am)
Reply | Edit | Del
ezSupporter
Re: Phew
ME TOO....Phew
Glad I wasn't there.
Your neighbors AR-7 goes back together in about 30 seconds....(really?)
just be thankful that you are near enough
to see it happen! LOL
Charlie D

Take everyone seriously
except yourself.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts