AR10 Magazine Problems

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by CountryGunsmith, Feb 23, 2003.

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/27/02 7:44:34 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Son has five bad Forrest magazines for AR-10 in .308
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    He's returning this bad referbished junk .308 magazines to Forrest, he paid $70 apiece for these no function no workies.

Where is the best place to buy a quality product for the above gun?

Thanks for any help forth coming.

Gunguy

AntiqueDr
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/27/02 8:11:21 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Son has five bad Forrest magazines for AR-10 in .308
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Armalite.

We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/27/02 8:24:04 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Son has five bad Forrest magazines for AR-10 in .308
    You know, we`ve always heard bad things about this company....but I`d venture to say after probably 3,000 diferent magazines; we have returned maybe 10.....maybe. Most of those appeared to be damaged from shipping. Always got more back and shipping too. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience, I have dealt with them for over two years now. But those mags you refer to, are hard used and rare.....not cheap either. Try ebay, yea-yea-yea- nothing over ten rounds....SURE! Look under Armalite Model "10" Magazines, the picture tells all. Regards LTS
    If you don't understand weapons you don't understand fighting. If you don't understand fighting you don't understand war. If you don't understand war you don't understand history. And if you don't understand history you might as well live with your head in a sack." - Jeff Cooper

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/27/02 10:12:50 pm)
    Thanks again, guys. I'll send this page on to him.

GG

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/1/02 10:11:00 am)
    Armalite AR-10 (origional .308, 20 rd. aluminum waffled magazines) VG $55

Let me know, these are not mine....but I do business with this Man. He is a ClassIII dealer and his stuff is top shelf. Regards LTS