The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow.. back to pre chaos prices pretty much.

was at wallyworld yesterday 1 city up. they had a very basic m4 with 1 30rnd metal mag and no optics or sights at all. just a flat top pic rail. masic handguard clamshells.. no pic rails. and a basic but working adjustable stock. it was like 699$

I'm impressed. in my area.. pre chaos. that m4 woith basic flip up sights or carry handle sights would be in the mid 7xx so that is just about right for one with no optics.. now...in the aftermath of stupidism...

·
Registered
846 Posts
People should refuse to buy any firearm from Wallyworld that the store doesn't have an adequate supply of fodder available for it.:bleh::bleh::bleh::bleh::bleh::bleh::bleh::rolleyes:

·
TFFWPP President
13,897 Posts
People should refuse to buy any firearm from Wallyworld that the store doesn't have an adequate supply of fodder available for it.:bleh::bleh::bleh::bleh::bleh::bleh::bleh::rolleyes:
apply that rule to any LGS and they would all be shut down.

my walmart was even out of air guns:eek:

I suppose they should look into sling shots for inventory filling

·
Registered
18,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that rule might put many stores out of business. :)

i'm glad wallyworld has a 699 ar15 heck.. 699? that may be cheaper than BEFORE decemebr.

mind you it's got 1 basic mag is flat top, stripepd and no sights.. but heck. toss a 75$ holo on t here and it's shootable. :)

tempting. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts