The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a well-researched article about what is really going on:

Are you concerned about the present political and civil turmoil? Do you want to know who is funding it, who seeks to gain, which countries are propagating it and stand to be advantaged by the destruction of Representative Democracy in the USA. Read ON. Please share widely.

http://www.libertytrees.us

It has video links to interviews with former communist and KGB infiltrators.

Note: The authors are not part of any U.S. political campaign or any political action committee.

I will try to attach a PDF of the article for sharing.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
YES.....except on my street....I was smart enough to realize 30yrs ago-the worse place to live is near any large urban center...I hope my fellow Americans that live within 50m of ANY city are well stocked and armed....but more important-have the proper mindset.

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
Not too concerned for my neighborhood. Downtown, who knows? Historically protests here have mostly been limited to marches in front of The Capitol Building. We did have some violent rioting and looting years back when the black university had the Homecoming. Been quietish since. But it only takes a spark, and bussed in activists.

·
Premium Member
19,342 Posts
I live 35 miles out of Chicago. Everyone has a job out here or you can't afford to live here. If they come out here they better bring their own body bags.

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
If Slo Joe were to win, hopefully you don’t have your own personal Ruby Ridge.
If Slo Joe Wins, I am looking up for my Lord. We know that all that is written must come to pass and even if that means chaos in the streets.

Fortunately, here in Idaho, conservatives reign. But the chaos in the streets could come here if we lose our supply chains.

In any case, this is not my home and my hope is in the Lord, not my guns, not my ammo, nor obviously my "prowess" in shooting. My guns are for defensive purposes only against predators whether two legged or 4 legged. That is the extent of my plans, but I know that the Lord will provide and He has promised to be with us in all situations.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts