Are you out-shooting your gun?

Discussion in 'Competition Shooting Forum' started by Guest, Feb 23, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (5/29/02 8:30:27 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Are you out-shooting your gun?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Many times the question is raised, " I'm looking for an gun to shoot ...."
    A reasonable answer is "how well do you want to shoot?"
    Here is an interesting page that fairly outlines the definition of a competition Bullseye gun.
    ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Dreyer_infonet/cstomgun.htm

enjoy

Different name
    *TFF Staff*
    (6/7/02 9:09:57 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Are you out-shooting your gun?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thank You Ziggy ----
    I find the reference very enlightening
    and will adapt my habits accordingly.

Do you shoot bulleyes?

Charlie D

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (6/7/02 2:40:47 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Bullseye
    Hiya' Charlie D, I'm not currently shooting, but was a member of the Mishawaka Rifle.

Devin and his Ruger
    (2/7/03 7:13:36 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del No more Ruger... Yeah!!!!
    Two weeks ago I put my slabside on consignment... A day after it sold... Bought a Benelli MP95e, never again will I own an American made mass produced target piece o crap.. I noticed a difference right away and I now have better score with less effort. for those of you who don't know what it looks like, it is exactly like a Hammerli SP20 or a 280 (Now discontiued). It DOES matter what you shoot. Where I used to worry about what ammo to feed my ruger, I have yet to find an ammo that won't put ten rounds through one ragged at 50 ft. To anyone and everyone out there: If you are serious about your bullseye shooting, strech your budget and buy something worth shooting.

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/9/03 5:46:11 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: No more Ruger... Yeah!!!!
    Well put my friend! Devin dumped his Ruger