1 - 1 of 1 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zigzag2
*TFF Senior Staff*
(5/29/02 8:30:27 am)
Reply | Edit | Del All Are you out-shooting your gun?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many times the question is raised, " I'm looking for an gun to shoot ...."
A reasonable answer is "how well do you want to shoot?"
Here is an interesting page that fairly outlines the definition of a competition Bullseye gun.
ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Dreyer_infonet/cstomgun.htm

enjoy

Different name
*TFF Staff*
(6/7/02 9:09:57 am)
Reply | Edit | Del
ezSupporter
Re: Are you out-shooting your gun?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank You Ziggy ----
I find the reference very enlightening
and will adapt my habits accordingly.

Do you shoot bulleyes?

Charlie D

Zigzag2
*TFF Senior Staff*
(6/7/02 2:40:47 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del Bullseye
Hiya' Charlie D, I'm not currently shooting, but was a member of the Mishawaka Rifle.

Devin and his Ruger
(2/7/03 7:13:36 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del No more Ruger... Yeah!!!!
Two weeks ago I put my slabside on consignment... A day after it sold... Bought a Benelli MP95e, never again will I own an American made mass produced target piece o crap.. I noticed a difference right away and I now have better score with less effort. for those of you who don't know what it looks like, it is exactly like a Hammerli SP20 or a 280 (Now discontiued). It DOES matter what you shoot. Where I used to worry about what ammo to feed my ruger, I have yet to find an ammo that won't put ten rounds through one ragged at 50 ft. To anyone and everyone out there: If you are serious about your bullseye shooting, strech your budget and buy something worth shooting.

Zigzag2
*TFF Senior Staff*
(2/9/03 5:46:11 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: No more Ruger... Yeah!!!!
Well put my friend! Devin dumped his Ruger

1 - 1 of 1 Posts