Armed 11yr. old

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruffitt, Mar 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffitt

ruffitt Guest

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/6/02 7:37:14 am)
    | Edit | Del All Armed 11yr. old
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    South Bend Indiana, 28 year old male with lenghty record takes box-cutter to womans throat in order to get a gun collection left from her deceased husband.
    11 year old son retrieves a 45 from the collection and with 1 shot, fatally shoots the box-cutter weilding criminal!
    Prosecuter does not intend to file charges, act deemed "Justified"!

www.southbendtribune.com/breakingnews/posts/293.html

Edited by: Zigzag2 at: 2/6/02 9:01:40 am

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/6/02 7:51:17 am)
    | Edit | Del Re: Armed 11yr. old
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It doesn't matter your age or your size...Sam Colt will equalize.

A gun will say a whole lot more quick...Tom Cheney, (True Grit)

GG

shooter45 us
    *TFF Chief Of Staff*
    (2/6/02 8:36:41 am)
    I guess the dead guy learned never take a box cutter to a gun fight.

SXSMAN
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/6/02 11:18:19 am)
    A good story of a kid with a gun,don't read enough of these anymore.I think a his age he will recover pretty well.I hope you don't mind,this story is worth sharing.Thanks for this post!

BlackGun
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/6/02 12:21:02 pm)
    Great story Ziggy! Thanks for shareing it with us!
    Tread On Me, But, Leave My DONUT Alone! !

BlackGUN

gpostal
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/6/02 12:59:14 pm)
    i just hope the kid isn't scarred for life , kind of young to have those type of visual memories

BlackGun
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/6/02 2:18:02 pm)
    I hope he won't either, Dan! But time usually heal all mental wounds! Just a humble opinion relating back to Nam in 66-67!

BlackGUN

gpostal
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/6/02 2:48:46 pm)
    but were you eleven ?

the exorcist gave me nightmares for years,i thin i was eleven then, i could only imagine what this would do

BlackGun
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/6/02 3:56:21 pm)
    No Dan ! I wasn't and it does make a difference! That's a pretty tender age to be faced with such a shocking memory!

It took two years to get totally over Nam. I was in a Mechanized Infantry unit and my first week home we went to the movies and saw Blood Beach (second of a double feature). An amphibious assault on a beach where the GI's were cut down by Machine gun fire upon hitting their LZ. Needless to say we didn't stay to see the ending. Some stuff affects folks in different ways and at different times. Who knows!

BlackGUN

Edited by: BlackGun at: 2/6/02 4:05:53 pm

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/6/02 4:00:31 pm)
    Tell you what, sometimes when my daughter goes into a tirade, I expect her head to start spinning around and spitting out pea soup!
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

AntiqueDr
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/6/02 4:03:09 pm)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Armed 11yr. old
    The nightmares started when the dipshit came out with the boxcutter. I imagine the kid will be better off with his mom still around to hold him while the nightmares pass.

I say, get the kid in a Gunsite class for his birthday.

We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com

HerbyJr
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/7/02 10:42:56 am)
    A sad and scary memory of killing a bad guy has to be better than a sad and scary memory of dying or watching grandma die.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.