armedandsafe

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/22/03 2:01:15 pm)
    Reply armedandsafe
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pretty tragic thing about the family that drowned in your lake while duck hunting the other day. Did you know them?
    X gets the firearms flying fickle finger of fate award!

armedandsafe
    (1/22/03 9:10:47 pm)
    Reply Re: armedandsafe
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I didn't know them, but the boy rode on a good friend's bus route. Boy's body came to shore just down the road from his house. Friend of wife's went to the funeral over on the coast and spent 8 hours coming back over the pass in the first snow of this winter. (See my post of this eve.) My understanding was that it was a 10' v-bottom boat, 3 good-sized people, and an overload of whiskey.

Armed and Safe - not just a theory

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/22/03 9:50:48 pm)
    Reply Re: armedandsafe
    Ya, I saw a pic of that boat on the news, Not good for one drunk person Duck hunting,

Bummer
    X gets the firearms flying fickle finger of fate award!

2. ysacres

ysacres Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Well they found the dad on the north end of the lake two mounts after the drowning, friend is still missing ?

3. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

What is interesting is that the Dad was found up-current from the capsize site. The search has been concentrated around the I90 bridge, because that is down current, Now, I guess the search area is the entire lake. Crab Creek started running last week and the lake is already up a couple of feet, so things are not looking good for the S&R teams finding him. Some kid will probably snag him while fishing this summer. Gaaaaaag.

4. ysacres

Boy howdy, the other body must be decomposing fast with the warmer temps.

Ya got any sucker fish in that lake. Gaaaaaaaaaaag

Last edited: Mar 29, 2003
  5. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Lots of carp and some catfish. I like to fish for cats, but I think I'll give Moses Lake and down stream a pass, this summer. :rolleyes:

Speaking of cats, Ys, it looks like I'm going to Salt Lake for niece's wedding and then to Idaho to see sister in June. Sooo, I probably won't get up your way 'til after the combine rollin' contest. :D

6. berto64

berto64 Active Member

Armed&safe

What part od Idyhoe are you coming to?
    Tlynn & I both are in the Boise area. If you are gonna be in the neighborhood and have time, let's try and get together for a cup of joe.

berto

7. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Little place called Notus, near Caldwell. Have already told sisters I will be making a jaunt to Boise during the trip to shoot some restored 03s and such. :D I'll have a more firm schedule later and keep you posted. The only day set in stone is June 20. Niece will hang my scalp on her belt, if I miss that date.

8. berto64

berto64 Active Member

armed & safe

I'm in Marsing, not far from Notus. Hope we can get together then.

berto

9. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Hmmmm, guess I'll have to reload my map program and look things up. I'm sure I'll have time to get out some, so long as I get back for dinner. :)

I'll plan on getting in touch with you as time gets closer. My email is in my profile.

10. ysacres

All three have been found A&S, you can go fishin fer cat's now :p

Well just give me a call if you come over to Boyer Park, Planting is late this year with all the rain were getting. I'll save the steepest hill for ya :D

Last edited: Mar 31, 2003
  11. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Hey, Ysacres: I'm going to be coming your way on a dash to Idaho, 12 April. Pullman isn't that much out of my way, as I have business in Ritzville the day before and will be leaving from there Tuesday AM. Email me your phone number, if you are going to be available for a cuppa that morning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.