ask the experts"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruffitt, Mar 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

gpostal
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (11/16/01 1:06:16 pm)
    | Edit | Del All "ask the experts"
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ok I was board so I went to gb's ask the experts to do some ""educational reading"" ,and found a ton of miss information ,and opinions that vary farther than mine and polish's political views ,what a joke it has become ,I think I would rather go to a local bar and ask for advice than look there

AGunguy
    (11/16/01 1:08:42 pm)
    | Edit | Del Re: "ask the experts"
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Try the Pump House on friday night. Ask for Conchita or Maria.

Gunguy

Flhunter
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (11/16/01 1:14:39 pm)
    I recommend Maria, she knows what she is doing !!!! Ah well ah...so I have heard.

Confused? Don't be so sure.

AntiqueDr
    (11/16/01 1:32:27 pm)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: "ask the experts"
    Exactly the reason I refrain from posting there any longer. I scan the topics, sometimes somebody asks for me specifically and I try to answer those as best I can. Otherwise, I figure they have enough "experts" over there, they probably dont need my feeble knowledge in this field.

We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com

gpostal
    (11/16/01 2:23:01 pm)
    doc you have probably forgot more about guns than I know ,but I know enough to recognize when someone's advice is dead wrong ,I didn't think I would ever see some of the "advice" they are posting there ,something's are common knowledge to you and me, but for some reason those guys have it a$$backwards ,150.00 for a win.97 because it has a choke ,I will take them all day long for that ,and did you know a 10/22 wasn't capable of shooting 100 yd. groups ,and .22 is good for a mile and half ,give me a break

I couldn't read any further I was afraid of severe brain damage I might receive by reading it

Edited by: gpostal at: 11/16/01 2:25:32 pm

Different name
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (11/16/01 2:47:38 pm)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: "ask the experts"
    Just an example of professional "Blathering" with a high incidence of disruption, disent, disipating,dissonance all rolled into one great atmosphere of distaste!
    Charlie D

gun runner john
    (11/16/01 5:14:06 pm)
    I'm glad nobody told my 10/22 it wasn't capable of shooting good groups at 100 yards!

Bob In St Louis
    (11/16/01 5:21:22 pm)
    Right before the flurry of infamous poof-banning, I was already disconcerted with the "Ask the Experts" forum there. I tried to answer a few folks regarding Spanish C&R questions, and some clown kept posting that all Spanish made pistols were junk and garbage. Guzda was one of those folks that caught that onslaught with me, and thats when I invited him to join us here.
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

gpostal
    (11/16/01 7:02:05 pm)
    go look at there review on nagants and french mas ,walther ppk

BlackGun
    (11/16/01 7:49:55 pm)
    GP, I need to go over there and ask their experts how to reload a 22 RF, HUH!
    rules for survival: Sight alignment, Breath control, & Trigger Squeeze
    BlackGUN

Bob In St Louis
    (11/16/01 9:34:06 pm)
    GP - I don't even bother to go over there any more. I am sure there is some rather biased and screwy comments.
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

shooter22
    (11/16/01 10:04:35 pm)
    What is really stupid is Kirks ten reply rule. After ten replies, he locks the thread. What happens if you get ten idiots responding before somebody with the proper information. A sound practice if I ever saw one.

shooter22

LIKTOSHOOT
    (11/16/01 10:36:23 pm)
    Consider the source

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.