Astra Model 4000 Falcon

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by cointoss2, Mar 3, 2003.

1. cointoss2

cointoss2 Guest

Bob In St Louis
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (11/5/01 8:54:11 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Astra Model 4000 Falcon
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just got today an Astra Model 4000 Falcon, 380ACP. These have the tubular slide look like the earlier Astra 300, 400 and 600; but it has an exposed hammer rather than the internal hammer. These were made in limited numbers from 1956 through the mid 1980s, with 1956 being the prototype year, and full production starting in 1957. This one is year coded "C1" which makes it a 1957. Been looking for one of these for years.
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

LIKTOSHOOT
    (11/5/01 9:27:00 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Astra Model 4000 Falcon
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wull wheres the picture, BOB! I`m starting to like them Spanish thingies......good grief..... did I really say that!?
    America, we are the symbol of Freedom and Liberty......

Bob In St Louis
    (11/5/01 9:29:32 pm)
    I kinda like that Conchita thingy down at the PumpHouse, but dats an udder story!

RobC in Missouri
    (11/6/01 10:34:58 am)
    The Falcon - these things similar in appearance to the Condor? Remember seeing one of those at a show with an $800 price tag.....

RobC in Missouri

Bob In St Louis
    (11/6/01 3:07:22 pm)
    Yup - similar to the Condor, but the Condor is even more rare, and I can see them running a higher price tag.