The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone bought and shot a FXH-45M Moxie?

I bought an ATI FXH-45M MOXIE a little over a week ago and am looking to see if anyone else has one and can give me feed back on what they think of it.

·
Super Moderator
40,189 Posts
I have one ATI 1911, I have no idea it is called a "Moxie" or not. It has a 4.25 inch barrel and shoots as good as some of my other 1911s (Ruger, SIg, Colt, Thompson).

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have one ATI 1911, I have no idea it is called a "Moxie" or not. It has a 4.25 inch barrel and shoots as good as some of my other 1911s (Ruger, SIg, Colt, Thompson).
Thanks for the feedback. The moxie is their new 5" tactical model. The only reason that it is considered tactical is because it has a rail for mounting lights and fingered grooves on the grip. And also comes with a factory milled slide for mounting a red dot optic. If anyone is considering picking one up they go for $400.

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Thanks for the feedback. The moxie is their new 5" tactical model. The only reason that it is considered tactical is because it has a rail for mounting lights and fingered grooves on the grip. And also comes with a factory milled slide for mounting a red dot optic. If anyone is considering picking one up they go for $400.
That is an excellent price for a 1911 with those features. Hopefully it turns out as good as it sounds. We expect a full range report.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is an excellent price for a 1911 with those features. Hopefully it turns out as good as it sounds. We expect a full range report.
I can definitely do that. I finally got ahold of ATI customer service because I never got tracking for the gun and it's been two weeks. They essentially said that they're just backed up and haven't shipped it yet. Lame. As of right now there are only 3 pictures of the gun on the internet that I can find and the only video of someone with one is ATI's own video. I'm going to reach out to Graham Bates here in Oregon of GBGuns and see if he'll review it.

I have a ATI M1911 GI 4.25" barrel.This one is mine. View attachment 243922
It's a nice one for sure.

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
I can definitely do that. I finally got ahold of ATI customer service because I never got tracking for the gun and it's been two weeks. They essentially said that they're just backed up and haven't shipped it yet. Lame. As of right now there are only 3 pictures of the gun on the internet that I can find and the only video of someone with one is ATI's own video. I'm going to reach out to Graham Bates here in Oregon of GBGuns and see if he'll review it.
Don’t be knocking ATI too much for their slow response time. Like every other gun company right now, they are busier than a cucumber in a women’s prison. The surge of new gun buyers over the last year has been astronomical. There is no way these companies can keep up without sacrificing quality and/or driving their employees into the ground with overtime.

I know ATI is just an importer but they have to get the guns to import first!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts