The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just for 'show & tell' my ATI 3" 1911, my DIY rework ---

Grips are buffalo bone ($40) plus my snake, steer & syn-ruby eyes, my simple engraved designs thru the factory finish ---

As 1911s go, good to carry but I rather shoot my old 1918 1911 ---

·
Premium Member
13,016 Posts
I have one too....
Firearm Gun Trigger Starting pistol Gun accessory

Reactions: tuckerd1 and rhmc24

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
I have one, what would be a good, comfortable cc holster IWB for this nice little ATI.
If you like the "hybrid" holsters, you can't go wrong with pretty much any of the makers out there. They are very comfortable for daily carry.
I've got Galco KingTuk, Crossbreed SuperTuck, and a little company called Everyday Holsters hybrids for my 1911s (and a couple other pistols). The Everyday is the cheapest, but I actually like it better than the Galco anymore. I personally prefer horsehide over cow leather, but that's an extra little cost when buying.

Pop into the Self Defense Tactics & Weapons forum here at TFF for more info on what other folks are using for gunleather.

·
Registered
29 Posts
If you like the "hybrid" holsters, you can't go wrong with pretty much any of the makers out there. They are very comfortable for daily carry.
I've got Galco KingTuk, Crossbreed SuperTuck, and a little company called Everyday Holsters hybrids for my 1911s (and a couple other pistols). The Everyday is the cheapest, but I actually like it better than the Galco anymore. I personally prefer horsehide over cow leather, but that's an extra little cost when buying.

Pop into the Self Defense Tactics & Weapons forum here at TFF for more info on what other folks are using for gunleather.
Thanks for the info.

·
Premium Member
9,727 Posts
What did you do to engrave it?
Did you use a engraving tool (electric hitter) or a hand engraver (cutter)?.
Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts