Auction Arms "LarrysGuns"

1K views 0 replies 0 participants last post by  warpig 
G
#1 ·
Zigzag2
*TFF Senior Staff*
(4/17/02 7:55:20 am)
Reply | Edit | Del All Auction Arms "LarrysGuns"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wanted to report on this guy. Larry Hudson "LarrysGuns"
from Vermont. 400 sales with some neural and negatives.
He responded ASAP with his mailing address and that's it!
I requested tracking (I was using a new FFL to receive and wanted to know when the weapon arrived).
NO REPLY...
I e-mail him again, and cut and pasted the 1st e-mail asking for "tracking" and kindly ask him to respond.
His reply...
" I received your e-mail" period!!!
Days later... I e-mail him again to find out if he received my money order and again ask about tracking?
His reply...
I received your M/O and the package was sent, I don't know about tracking.

I'm glad to say that the pistol was every bit as described and shipped in a timely manner.

But, don't expect any meaningful correspondence from

LIKTOSHOOT
*TFF Senior Staff*
(4/17/02 8:05:41 am)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: Auction Arms "LarrysGuns"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wonder just how hard it is to be nice and responsive?? Makes you wonder how walk-in`s are treated. Glad everything worked out, doesn`t sound like he likes repeat business. LTS
T.F.F.

Zigzag2
*TFF Senior Staff*
(4/17/02 8:33:21 am)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: Auction Arms "LarrysGuns"
it made me wonder Lts... Tac was on the ready to pay him a visit ( THANKS Tac!).
I felt it was my obligation to leave a "netural" feed back.
It's a shame too, because other than his lack of cooperation and communication... I'm prouder than a Christmas Goose

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.