The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:(Hi everyone,this is my first time on here. I'm in Australia and because of our "draconion laws" I must be careful how I word this! I am rebuilding a .22 'LIEGE' made revolver,top-break type. It has a 'TESTED' stamp and a 'Crown over an 'R'. I'm guessing it is from the period of around 1920. I'm looking for some pics,close-ups would be good,of the hammer-trigger-springs and the bar that goes from the top of the trigger to the cylinder/hammer? (It's missing completely and I have to make one from scratch so the measurements (Actual size) would be a big help. I have re-built the whole thing so far but am in desperate need of the inside workings images and instructions. Can some-one help? My email is [email protected] or I can be faxed at home on +61 0894592939

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
First of all you did not provide enough info about the revolver for anyone to offer help with details.

Second, speaking only for myself, this is a discussion forum. I post replies here to help when I can but I would not fax or email you.

I suggest that you post pictures here of the revolver so it can be identified. I did a Google search and found many different models of these revolvers and a Google image search showed a few details that might help you. Try doing the same.

Or, try posting this on a Belgium gun forum where they were made. I don't see many of these around here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts