The Firearms Forum banner

Auto ejecting 32 S&W CTGE Top break Revolver- Whats the Value?

11K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  PapaRich 
#1 · (Edited)
My grandfather was showing me this revolver the other day, and asked me to sell it for him. I asked what he knew about and he said not much. Ive done some light research of my own and seen them go from around $60 to $200. I figured id let you guys give me an estimate since you know more than me about this particular firearm. I would like to say, I did notice other posts about this style firearm, but no pictures were ever included to tell condition and compare. I dont want you to think that im lazy and didnt scroll down a bit for my answer, I really do appreciate the help.

On the left side of the barrel it says Auto Ejecting 32 S&W CTGE. I assume this is made by H&R, from the research I did. The gun seems to be fully functional, the hammer strikes, the cylinder turns. The only real issue i noticed was the wooden grip was broken and had been repaired. The rifling in the barrel is in wonderful shape, and im sure this firearm wasnt used alot. He also has a box of ammo for it, as old as it is, im not sure if it will still fire. This is about all i know but I did take a few pictures for you guys to take a look at. Any help is good help. I appreciate your time!

Firearm Gun Trigger Revolver Gun barrel
Gun Firearm Trigger Revolver Gun barrel
Revolver Shotgun
Revolver Starting pistol Airsoft gun
Ceiling Hand Room Finger Thumb

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.