The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
5,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone want some?

this is the Chinese steel core ammo imported before the 1994 ban. These rounds go right though 1/4" steel and put a serious dent in the back of 1/2" steel (break them open, add a wee bit of extra powder and they'll go through the ½" plate for sure and not damage the rifle). I can have 100 rounds, half on 10 round stripper clips. They are $18 per 20 rounds (my cost) plus the shipping to your door via UPS ($14 and if it's over that I'll pay the couple bucks extra for the shipping). I only have 7 days for this so, if you want to share, I will do so. 20 rounds I am buying for myself (I can't afford more than that now). The other 80 rounds I have the option to buy is on offer if anyone else wants some. The guy has 1000 rounds available. I'm trying to work a deal for the other 900 rounds also.

PM me if you want any. The first folks who want to pay for the other 80 rounds get them. There is a youtube video of a 7.62 ammo test that shows very clearly these rounds going straight through 1/4" solid steel plate.

The 20 rounds I can afford are going into my 'safety' kit.

Regards to all,
Will

·
Banned
5,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have an option for an additional 100 rounds of this ammo. 80 rounds are now spoken for leaving 120 rounds available. If anyone wants some they get it at my cost. I need to know very soon though because once I send the payment I'm locked in to that amount of cartridges only.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.